Dundee United 2017/2018

United's getting more for Andy's selling on fee than you lot got for Greg Stewart and kane Hemmings...

Where are you plucking this random fact that nobody outside the club knows? As far as I'm aware both were sold for undisclosed fees.

I'll not let that get in the way of you spouting absolute shite once again though.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Where are you plucking this random fact that nobody outside the club knows? As far as I'm aware both were sold for undisclosed fees.

I'll not let them at get in the way of you spouting absolute shite once again though.

I would say your reaction confirms it

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

United's getting more for Andy's selling on fee than you lot got for Greg Stewart and kane Hemmings...

Good bit of business by utd. IMO. Wish we were sitting in the championship, and had just got a massive fee. That would be good.

Good bit of business by utd. IMO. Wish we were sitting in the championship, and had just got a massive fee. That would be good.

Is it? Good bit of business for the baldy snake maybe but that club won't see a penny. Poor c***s in here have already started spending it as well[emoji22]

Will be interesting to see if it pays off the Bank of Cath or just goes doon the black hole of trading losses
Nero's and The Royal Arch will be looking to get baldy's tabs cleared.

Doss the BS not own the Royal Arch these days?

1 hour ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

With Keatings injury looking bad and N'Koyi looking nothing special.

Two striker will need to be brought in

You're not seriously forming a judgement on the guy after one starting appearance (which I presume you didn't see).

McKinnon was already looking for one or two forwards. All that last night's injury has done has increased the urgency to bring at least one in promptly.

17 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Hoping for you boys sake the deal is done by Friday. Hearing admin is on the cards.

15 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Where are you plucking this random fact that nobody outside the club knows?

Never change, Dundee fans. 

Archived