Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I'm no here to bond with anonymous strangers, I'm just here to laugh at the Rangers.

there is a collective glee thing going on though. I have a warm fuzzy feeling. But that might be the drink..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Gaz said:

By far and away the worst thing that happens when Rangers do a Rangers is the Celtic fans thinking we're all one big happy family.

f**k off, we hate your club as well.

:lol: Do you want a hug? Anything you need?

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Hope you get pumped by Linfield for more giggles.

I hope they lose the first leg, just for the lolza before brushing them aside to the next round.

Just now, Kyle said:

Your club to die as well would be nice.

:lol: Came so close once, but The Rangers going tits up again might be the preferred option if you'd like to see the fuckwits fucking off because The Rangers are deid, again apparently.

On 28/06/2017 at 00:58, Jakes Pal said:

Seriously demented. 

If we get to the second qualifying round then Ibrox will sell out again at a slightly higher price per ticket. Gate money, TV, hospitality and dare I say it, merchandise will bring in well over £1/2 Mil again. Just how much do you think it costs to hire an aeroplane and put up 20 odd people at a decent hotel for a night? 

Not being privy to the figures myself admittedly, I would still guess that it is way, way less than half a million pounds.

As for financial gain? That is all Celtic fans brag about regarding qualification for the Champions League, how they will make £30 Million quid out of it. Unless you believe that you have a chance of actually winning it then qualification for European football is all about financial gain.

As for our performance, I reckon we will breeze past Niederkorn and get past the Cypriots by a goal or two and then do our very best against who we get in the 3rd qualifying round.(which would probably make us the best part of a £Mil through gate receipts, hospitality, programmes, pies and dare I say it merchandising)

How did this pan out? 

:lol::lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Talksport was quite decent a few years ago, but since Colin Murray (and as much as I can't stand him, Stan Collymore) left it's turned into horribly tacky, tabloidy drivel. It's totally unlistenable these days. Cundy and Goldstein are gawd awful, that bloke who wrote about why Mark Warbuton was the greatest thing ever is a woeful troll, and Alan Brazil sounds more and more alcoholic every day.

Radio for the Sun reading, Brexit meanz Brexit little Englander types.

Anyway, there's a video on Twitter of 'Eh Peepul' surrounding the Rangers team bus, and let me tell you this, it's every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

Totally agree, it's absolute shite. The only show I can listen to these days is the Sunday Warm Up with Barry Glendenning and Max Rushden. The rest of it is White Van Man dreck.

They've really fucked the pooch on this. For a few years they'd semi-shugged off their racist taxi-driver schtick. They'd got in folk like Colin Murray and Jon Richardson that had softened the image, and brought a bit of fun to everything, and then Newscorp comes in and it's back to Mordor stuff. The Two Mikes and even James Whale is on their sister station. Boak.

33 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Has MJC been on yet. Is he OK ?

He's not replying.

Probably getting some random tramp to shit on his face while claiming it's indicative of "Modern Scotland's pervasive fashionable anti-Rangers obsession".

Then licking some of the shit up.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

The Rangers TV highlights will be fucking glorious. I want them intravenously injected into my body then played at my funeral. 

Looking forward to Tom Miller's almost inaudible words after both goals and at the final whistle.

3 minutes ago, milton75 said:

He's not replying.

Probably getting some random tramp to shit on his face while claiming it's indicative of "Modern Scotland's pervasive fashionable anti-Rangers obsession".

Then licking some of the shit up.

Ever since @MJC had his sympathies shown he's been desperate for bites with his over the top pro-Sevco rhetoric. An utterly tragic individual. 

Archived