Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

35 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

:lol: 

My favourite part of this image is the early 90s Rangers sleeve in the foreground. Desperately believing the thing appearing as Rangers now bears any resemblance to what it did then. Clinging to a belief in something that no longer exists, will never exist again and should never have existed in the first place. Yet still believing they ought to. All while suffering abject misery in pursuit of it. Delicious.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers fans all over Twitter desperately claiming our result last week matches this one. They'll be broken if we manage to Progres 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers fans all over Twitter desperately claiming our result last week matches this one. They'll be broken if we manage to Progres 

Go Saintees. Do it for the fans.

Jason Cubdy being his usual cuntish self of Talkshite "Celtic are just a bigger pub team than Rangers".

Click bait material.

Talksport was quite decent a few years ago, but since Colin Murray (and as much as I can't stand him, Stan Collymore) left it's turned into horribly tacky, tabloidy drivel. It's totally unlistenable these days. Cundy and Goldstein are gawd awful, that bloke who wrote about why Mark Warbuton was the greatest thing ever is a woeful troll, and Alan Brazil sounds more and more alcoholic every day.

Radio for the Sun reading, Brexit meanz Brexit little Englander types.

Anyway, there's a video on Twitter of 'Eh Peepul' surrounding the Rangers team bus, and let me tell you this, it's every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

13 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm no sure what's worse. THAT result against a part time outfit. Or the celtic fans posting the "this is what it feels to be" horrendous banter.

By far and away the worst thing that happens when Rangers do a Rangers is the Celtic fans thinking we're all one big happy family.

f**k off, we hate your club as well.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Talksport was quite decent a few years ago, but since Colin Murray (and as much as I can't stand him, Stan Collymore) left it's turned into horribly tacky, tabloidy drivel. It's totally unlistenable these days. Cundy and Goldstein are gawd awful, that bloke who wrote about why Mark Warbuton was the greatest thing ever is a woeful troll, and Alan Brazil sounds more and more alcoholic every day.

Radio for the Sun reading, Brexit meanz Brexit little Englander types.

Anyway, there's a video on Twitter of 'Eh Peepul' surrounding the Rangers team bus, and let me tell you this, it's every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

"You don't fucking care"

:D:D:D:D

Archived