Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to thank The Rangers for that tonight.

They have taken the pressure off every other team as nobody else will be able to trump or even match that pathetic result this season.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Talksport was quite decent a few years ago, but since Colin Murray (and as much as I can't stand him, Stan Collymore) left it's turned into horribly tacky, tabloidy drivel. It's totally unlistenable these days. Cundy and Goldstein are gawd awful, that bloke who wrote about why Mark Warbuton was the greatest thing ever is a woeful troll, and Alan Brazil sounds more and more alcoholic every day.

Radio for the Sun reading, Brexit meanz Brexit little Englander types.

Anyway, there's a video on Twitter of 'Eh Peepul' surrounding the Rangers team bus, and let me tell you this, it's every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

:lol:

Almost ended when the 30 stone *** staggered by as they're singing, 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

By far and away the worst thing that happens when Rangers do a Rangers is the Celtic fans thinking we're all one big happy family.

f**k off, we hate your club as well.

This is how it feels to be gaz n grumswall

this is how it feels to be small

this is how it feels

when the **** slag sevco n all

this is utterly delicious... pedro has to go now, ra peepul have spoken (not to mention the celtic connections they tried to conveniently ignore)

But we don't want him to go. He's a great manager [emoji4]

Not really true though, is it?  

Depends on price per sq mtr, and my mate Gary is a carpet fitter so he could prob lay it on the cheap but £75 is just the 1st quote, would prob go up so you're right, it's not really true.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

But we don't want him to go. He's a great manager emoji4.png

I genuinely don't think they can afford to sack him. £20m debt, and £10m of the £12m season ticket spent on fees. They'll struggle to make it halfway through the season :lol:

I genuinely don't think they can afford to sack him. £20m debt, and £10m of the £12m season ticket spent on fees. They'll struggle to make it halfway through the season :lol:

Sevco don't sack managers though. They wake up and find that they've resigned during the night.

21 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My favourite part of this image is the early 90s Rangers sleeve in the foreground. Desperately believing the thing appearing as Rangers now bears any resemblance to what it did then. Clinging to a belief in something that no longer exists, will never exist again and should never have existed in the first place. Yet still believing they ought to. All while suffering abject misery in pursuit of it. Delicious.

It is well known that cheats never prosper, and are prone to bad karma. Zero sympathy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

it is true, they won't sack him, but after a few humiliations in the league, street protests outside ibrox etc. the board will have little choice

Archived