Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite encouraged by that but the quality of who we bring in up front will account for quite a few league places this season. If we don't end up with better than those bunch of absolute huddies we'll lose plenty of similar games to that. On the other hand, get one or two players who can link up with the midfield and finish a chance and I think we'll do pretty well.

A bit shan on Whittaker and Shaw. Thought the former did well for someone playing his first game of the summer and throwing on a teenager on in  85 mins and putting him on 5th pen is classic Lennon.

1 minute ago, frankthetank22 said:

Wow, we played with a midfield consisting of Dow, Lindsay and Chow and didn't concede hahaha 

Thank god we signed O'Brien on a two year deal, now we just need someone to play in the middle with him. Draper would do nicely. 

You were up against Martin Boyle, Simon Murray and Brian Graham. Simmer down. 

I'm not too familiar with this league cup group business what with our Danish gallivanting last year. Take it 10 points should still get us through?

I think it's a near certainty that you'd go through with ten.

Looked like two borderline top six teams tonight, difference being that Hibs will improve when they have anything approaching a competent striker. Real lack of depth in that squad as well though and Lennon is more of a hindrance than a help.

Archived