"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

From wiki:

In 2009 Ferguson pledged his support to the "Keep Everton in Our City" campaign, saying:

During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the city, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the "People's Club" and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the city.[

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Hopefully Gardiner is launched using The Falkirk Trebuchet today after the board meeting, although I doubt it.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Hopefully Gardiner is launched using The Falkirk Trebuchet today after the board meeting, although I doubt it.

Best result for you would be a u-turn on Fife and Gardiner quietly shuffling off in a few weeks to avoid the appearance of being sacked.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, DonnieMurdo said:

They must have staged a lot of concerts to owe that much money..

They're building a brand new 54,000 seat stadium at Bramley Moore Dock ... God knows who's funding it ...

Fact is with all of their failures Morrison and Gardiner have brought our once proud club into disrepute.

ICT must be the topic of the day as a laughing stock throughout Scottish football with their latest disaster in Kelty.

Enough is Enough.

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

They're building a brand new 54,000 seat stadium at Bramley Moore Dock ... God knows who's funding it ...

He’s the only one who does then. 

Have a lot of sympathy for Inverness. Fair play to the chairman coming on the podcast and fronting up. Chairman has already put significant money in. Fans seem to want administration over this training move but that can’t be the answer

If I was Ferguson or Gardiner listening to that I would be getting my constructive dismal claim ready. Utter fool that Chairman. No wonder ICT are in such a mess. What is the saying “and old fool and their money are easily parted”

10 minutes ago, BPM said:

If I was Ferguson or Gardiner listening to that I would be getting my constructive dismal claim ready. Utter fool that Chairman. No wonder ICT are in such a mess. What is the saying “and old fool and their money are easily parted”

Maybe a little bit loose lips but can’t blame him for the honesty on a fans podcast.

15 minutes ago, BPM said:

You're dismal.

7 hours ago, PB1994 said:

It is supposed to be for the youth and woman’s teams but they won’t be using it during the day through the week so if the facilities were good no reason the first team couldn’t use it.

Pretty sure it’s mostly funded by grants.

That's exactly why the first team couldn't use it. The funding precludes professional use. It's for use by the ICT Community Trust, Inverness Athletic FC and the ICTWFC. It will be all but useless in the winter though from early evening as there's no floodlights. 

28 minutes ago, Fraz said:

That's exactly why the first team couldn't use it. The funding precludes professional use. It's for use by the ICT Community Trust, Inverness Athletic FC and the ICTWFC. It will be all but useless in the winter though from early evening as there's no floodlights. 

Tbf, the way ICT are currently, they would probably not meet the definition of professional.

Alan Savage confirms his firm are sponsoring the youth academy. Also has his say on the move, he isn’t a fan.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/6487264/ex-caley-thistle-chairman-alan-savage-provides-key-cash-for-academy/

We are all waiting to see whether the ludicrous idea of (moving first-team training to) Kelty goes hopefully in the bin.

“If there was a business model in the football world that it was based on, then more clubs elsewhere would do it. There isn’t – and it beggars belief that someone has thought of this.

“The club got a kicking on Wednesday when Fife Council had their say (the council own the 3G pitch at New Central Park, not Kelty Hearts).

“It’s not been thought through. There has been no due diligence. It’s not what I do.

“My concern is for Caley Thistle Football Club and, in particular, the youth side of it. We want to develop players here to play in the team.

31 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I did wonder if that might be the case after I posted.

21 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

The CEO is the face and the real leader of the business, why isn't he talking to the podcast guys?

Chairperson entrusts them for the leadership and direction. 

Where is Gardiner? 

Gardiner has not wanted anything to do with the podcast guys for quite a while now 

Just now, Oats said:

Gardiner has not wanted anything to do with the podcast guys for quite a while now 

Plus they all, correctly, think he’s a cunt.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up here but I've been hearing a few rumours today that Ross Morrison & Scot Gardiner are gone & they left this afternoon after the board meeting. 

Heard the same shit last week & nothing happened so I'll hold my breath for now. I so hope it's true though 🙏