"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

18 hours ago, sophia said:

John "Robbo" Robertson was doing oam Dingwall again today.

Why oh why is he not doing sporting director stuff instead?

angry twitch streamer GIF by AsmodeeGames

Please for the love of God, and for everyone's poor ears. Give Robertson something better to do on a Saturday and OFF the radio, he's awful to listen to.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

31 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Please for the love of God, and for everyone's poor ears. Give Robertson something better to do on a Saturday and OFF the radio, he's awful to listen to.

Instead of sitting at home listening to the radio you should be attending and supporting your teams home games, if you are a fan that is?

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Instead of sitting at home listening to the radio you should be attending and supporting your teams home games, if you are a fan that is?

I agree with your sentiment, that's why I'm a season ticket holder, along with the rest of my family. We still have to listen to your DoF do a match summary from our game on the drive home to Inverness. Roberson is pretty dour to listen to on the radio, it would be to all our benefit if ict found some work for him to do on a Saturday.

I think with the current squad of players it’s time for a formation change to a back 3/5 

Bar Shaw we don’t have particularly effective wide men in the squad right now. 

Changing to a 3/5 back would allow Davidson and Harper more freedom while giving guys like Delaney and Duffy more protection. 

On 07/06/2023 at 22:17, SandyCromarty said:

Absolutely no fuckin way I'm renewing until this clown is gone.

57 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

1 hour ago, TDog said:

I think with the current squad of players it’s time for a formation change to a back 3/5 

Bar Shaw we don’t have particularly effective wide men in the squad right now. 

Changing to a 3/5 back would allow Davidson and Harper more freedom while giving guys like Delaney and Duffy more protection. 

We can’t fill 2 CB spaces with actual centre backs, let alone 3! Agree that we wouldn’t miss playing our current wingers though, and think Billy McKay would be better suited to playing as part of a front 2 than on his own. Interesting idea.

All hypothetical though as I’m not convinced Dodds understands our current formation, let alone changing it.

It's about time the support started to show the board what we think of Dudds by not attending games so that their forced to act because this is totally unacceptable how we've started the season and its only going to get worse until the c*** is GONE!

As I keep saying, it's clear to us fans where we need to be strengthening so why the twat can't see we need centre halves desperately is worrying!

The guy quite clearly has lost the dressing room because this squad ARE capable of producing ten times better than this!

20 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Aye Sandy, you'd know nothing about staying away from the club while some utter shitehawk is in charge

14 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

It's about time the support started to show the board what we think of Dudds by not attending games so that their forced to act because this is totally unacceptable how we've started the season and its only going to get worse until the c*** is GONE!

As I keep saying, it's clear to us fans where we need to be strengthening so why the twat can't see we need centre halves desperately is worrying!

The guy quite clearly has lost the dressing room because this squad ARE capable of producing ten times better than this!

That didn't work out too well last season, with crowds dropping. The board will barely notice.

Interesting chat happening over on CTO. Worth keeping an eye on, see if folk are up taking some action, rather than inaction.

8 minutes ago, bagpuss said:

Did I read somewhere that you gave Dodds an extension on his deal? If so that's baffling.

We gave him a new 2 year deal this summer. Mainly because of a coaching masterclass in the 3-1 defeat to Celtic in the cup final.

44 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

That didn't work out too well last season, with crowds dropping. The board will barely notice.

Interesting chat happening over on CTO. Worth keeping an eye on, see if folk are up taking some action, rather than inaction.

It could’ve been walkups on the opening day increasing the attendance but has the crowd actually dropped compared to last season? I think there was slightly more than 2000 against QP which isn’t less than the season before.

On 12/08/2023 at 17:39, sophia said:

John "Robbo" Robertson was doing oam Dingwall again today.

Why oh why is he not doing sporting director stuff instead?

angry twitch streamer GIF by AsmodeeGames

The last time I was at the Caledonian Stadium (parlaying with your weirdo CEO and your genuinely excellent Community Liason chap), John “Robertson” Robbo was pressing players initials and numbers on to some freshly arrived training gear and telling stories about Marley Watkins’ agent.    Is that the sort of thing you would like him to be doing more of?