"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

24 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

The CEO is the face and the real leader of the business, why isn't he talking to the podcast guys?

Chairperson entrusts them for the leadership and direction. 

Where is Gardiner? 

He's banned every ICT fan from speaking to staff members or players. It's miracle they even managed to interview Ross Morrison yesterday 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

Just now, Connor Macleod said:

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up here but I've been hearing a few rumours today that Ross Morrison & Scot Gardiner are gone & they left this afternoon after the board meeting. 

Heard the same shit last week & nothing happened so I'll hold my breath for now. I so hope it's true though 🙏 

Morrison won’t be going anywhere. He’ll probably stay as a director if he steps down as the chairman.. I think the penny finally dropped for him yesterday on the podcast that the fans are serious when they say until Gardiner is gone then they won’t be back, so hopefully there’s some truth in that part of the rumour.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Morrison won’t be going anywhere. He’ll probably stay as a director if he steps down as the chairman.. I think the penny finally dropped for him yesterday on the podcast that the fans are serious when they say until Gardiner is gone then they won’t be back, so hopefully there’s some truth in that part of the rumour.

I hate his comments over the last week or so where it’s been “90% of the people in football outside ICT think it’s a great idea” etc. You shouldn’t be giving a f**k what the folk outside the club think. It’s the ones who do support the club that matter most.

2 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

The CEO is the face and the real leader of the business, why isn't he talking to the podcast guys?

Chairperson entrusts them for the leadership and direction. 

Where is Gardiner? 

Around the time of Dodds sacking we did a pod that was pretty critical of the club and how things had been going. Gardiner didn't take kindly to this and we weren't allowed to speak to players anymore and one of the guys from the pod that attended the press interviews had his invite revoked.

That's our side of things anyway unless I am misremembering what happened. 

On 29/05/2024 at 15:03, LeodhasXD said:

I imagine if this blows up the deal you could move 20 minutes down the road to Alloa. We had Dunfermline using ours for a few seasons until they secured their own training base.

Some great banter to come this year I can tell - Falkirk AGM fire escape style.

Falkirk "AGM"? Get your facts right at least.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Alan Savage confirms his firm are sponsoring the youth academy. Also has his say on the move, he isn’t a fan.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/6487264/ex-caley-thistle-chairman-alan-savage-provides-key-cash-for-academy/

Didn't realise Clach lost Orion sponsorship when the Trust sacked the Chairman and the top board members. Power can be a two edged thing.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Didn't realise Clach lost Orion sponsorship when the Trust sacked the Chairman and the top board members. Power can be a two edged thing.

I am probably reading into that far too much, and hoping, that he is planning on a return to the Caley.

6 hours ago, Shankland1874 said:

Maybe a little bit loose lips but can’t blame him for the honesty on a fans podcast.

Some of the stuff you just can’t say when peoples jobs are at risk. 

Has anyone at ICT ever thought about living within their means and have a playing budget the club can afford? Looks to me that they have been throwing cash at players they simply can’t afford. 

4 minutes ago, BPM said:

Has anyone at ICT ever thought about living within their means and have a playing budget the club can afford? Looks to me that they have been throwing cash at players they simply can’t afford. 

This is exactly the problem though. With the accounts being witheld and communication non existent nobody knows what the actual financial figures of the club are at this moment in time. I guess today we should find out as the accounts are due to be released. I'm expecting more grim news on this front. 

9 minutes ago, BPM said:

The next owners will be far more frugal.  One of said next owners yesterday used the term 'due diligence'.  If Gardiner or Morrison heard that term they'd be reaching for their English-French dictionary IMO.

42 minutes ago, BPM said:

Like Falikirk did when Brockville was falling down?

11 hours ago, Connor Macleod said:

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up here but I've been hearing a few rumours today that Ross Morrison & Scot Gardiner are gone & they left this afternoon after the board meeting. 

Heard the same shit last week & nothing happened so I'll hold my breath for now. I so hope it's true though 🙏 

We have a works thing at the stadium later today at which Gardiner almost always attends.  It hasn’t been cancelled. Read into that what you will.  

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

An interesting email just dropped from the Supporters Trust 👀 

If Gardiner still has a job and/or Kelty is going ahead then the club could miss out on close to 200k from folk not buying ST’s and kits etc

Surely the penny has dropped for Morrison.  Get rid of that fucking idiot and the STs will be bought.