"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

21 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

Does Devine not have another year ?

Despite possibly being one of our best players,we are as well selling Udjur, as big Dunc 'The Relegator' Ferguson clearly doesn't fancy him.

He'd do a great shift for someone in the Championship. 

I believe Savage may still be here too. 

Devine, Ujdur, Nicolson, Gilmour, McKay and Brooks probably isn’t the worst spine to build around at League One level.

I’d rather not see Longstaff, Savage or Davidson ever again, would rather retain the likes of McGregor and Bray.

Of course this all depends on where we are actually training, whatever diddy English loanee Ferguson gets in, and still leaves the fact we barely have a player signed (including no goalkeeper) with 6 weeks to go until the League Cup.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

As from today that's us with only seven 1st team players contracted.

Ujdur, Gilmour, Longstaff, McKay, Nicolson, Davidson, Brooks.

Is this correct?

Savage and Devine also. Plus from what Morrison said on the podcast, it sounded like all the young guys who were out on loan have re-signed. But no specifics, no official announcement. So who knows on that

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It’s nice that he tries to frame himself as a good guy then outs himself as a parasite landlord in the same article 

£475k eh? Imagine the Centre Halves Dunc could’ve signed with that! 

What was Jay Henderson like in his loan spell with you guys? I know he ripped us to bits in one game at Somerset but outside of that how did he get on? 

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What was Jay Henderson like in his loan spell with you guys? I know he ripped us to bits in one game at Somerset but outside of that how did he get on? 

He should be a star in the championship. He was very good for us.

Mike Edwards used to be involved in the club in some way, I can't remember what.

He's an absolute blowhard if I'm remembering him correctly.

I've sent Ferguson a postage stamp and asked him to write on it all he knows about game tactics and management, I also told him if he finds it too big it's alright to tear it in half and write all he knows on one half. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Mike Edwards used to be involved in the club in some way, I can't remember what.

He's an absolute blowhard if I'm remembering him correctly.

I was coming on to ask who this 'Mike Edwards' character is. He comes across absolutely terribly on social media; I never like to judge someone fully on that. But the tone of this Tweet is absolutely stinking - even without analysing his take on things.

Also, his @ being 'Inverness Caley' is something that makes me cringe to such a level that I find myself experiencing severe physical discomfort.

43 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've sent Ferguson a postage stamp and asked him to write on it all he knows about game tactics and management, I also told him if he finds it too big it's alright to tear it in half and write all he knows on one half. 

are you drunk season 5 GIF by PBS

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I was coming on to ask who this 'Mike Edwards' character is. He comes across absolutely terribly on social media; I never like to judge someone fully on that. But the tone of this Tweet is absolutely stinking - even without analysing his take on things.

Also, his @ being 'Inverness Caley' is something that makes me cringe to such a level that I find myself experiencing severe physical discomfort.

Has he explained who Stranraer Athletic are?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

What's the bet he's a huge Tory?

From his Wiki

Edwards was one of 120 journalists sacked for being a member of the National Union of Journalists and spent a year on the picket lines.

You might think this would preclude being a Tory but one of his fellow picketers was none other than Michael Gove!