• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

2 hours ago, RJD said:

Mike Edwards is a second rate journalist and tried to lecture us on use of commas and punctuation yesterday.

I think he is a blowhard and a blatant stranger to the truth.  He at no time offered the club £475k Loser journalist trying to get into the limelight.

Here is the deal Mike - show me your bank account and I will show you mine. Put £100k into the club this week (and prove it is your money) and I will get some loose change and match it.

Are you up for it?

Apologies if us fans do not meet you grammar and punctuation standards (sorry forgot to use a full stop.

Have to ask, what makes you think Mike Edwards will ever read this? Would you not be better off phoning him?

Just now, welshbairn said:

Have to ask, what makes you think Mike Edwards will ever read this? Would you not be better off phoning him?

I dont have his number  - Do you?

1 hour ago, RJD said:

I go abroad tomorrow so please reply tonight.Your £100k and my £100k go straight to the youth development structure.  No loans (we have learned from Ross not to put money in that you cannot afford)

Straight deal and our lawyers can agree in the morning. I require proof of your finances though. No loans.

Please show us proof of your finances. You could be the saviour that our club needs.

Just now, Stephen Malkmus said:

Please show us proof of your finances. You could be the saviour that our club needs.

No - straight deal between me and the journalist. none f your business. He puts up and then I match it. Simple

There's one of these wankers in the Livi thread who we've not managed to get rid of. I hope this thread's regulars succeed in shaking off your new one. Mods won't help. These guys get protected because hostility drives engagement. 

14 minutes ago, RJD said:

So you are suggesting he posts but does not read!!!!!

I've no idea if he posts on here, if you know he does, tag him.

5 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I am Mike Edwards, @RJD meet me at the stadium at 10AM tomorrow. Bring yer bank statements AND yer maw - they're both getting pumped!!

FYTFY, needed more antagonism.

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I am Mike Edwards, @RJD meet me at the stadium at 10AM tomorrow. Bring yer bank statements AND yer maw 

Read my earlier comments. By tomorrow morning I will be on my flight to NYC but feel free to give me your lawyers contact details. Please do this by 2am. I would appreciate this info.

ps -  no longer have a mum or you put it a maw