"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

I really feel for Caley fans, however Sandy needs stop being an arse on here

Not physio is concerning with very little time until the start of the season. 

Bored already with the school Holidays?

Bear in mind that I do not post on your clubs forum, so if you don't like my posts I suggest you stay on there.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Bear in mind that I do not post on your clubs forum, so if you don't like my posts I suggest you stay on there.

Local forum for local people?

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You've not quite grasped this multi-forum carry on yet, have you? 

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Are you a cuckoo pushing everyone out of your nest.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Indeed it is, and requires a physio AND doctor (with a small caveat on the doctor and exceptional circumstances). Here’s the relevant segment (from https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/11172/sfa-club-licensing-manual-2024.pdf)

IMG_0845.thumb.jpeg.d11c99e80018e9380c6f95a95db839a3.jpeg

Just to be clear, it's only a requirement to have a Doctor at HOME matches (at Bronze licence anyway). Most clubs outside the Premiership rarely have a Doctor at away matches.

13 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just to be clear, it's only a requirement to have a Doctor at HOME matches (at Bronze licence anyway). Most clubs outside the Premiership rarely have a Doctor at away matches.

Good point, it’s in the picture, but it was mentioned in a post that also suggested it was related to why the Raith physio checking the ICT player on Saturday. I should have been clearer.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm not on holiday.

I'm not sure you've grasped what P&B is about and maybe a Caley only forum is more suited to you.

If you chose not to post on other clubs topics, that is your right. Many other club fans have stated they have sympathy for Caley fans and the mess the board and Gardiner have made.

Should the likes of myself and others not have donated to Dornan's fundraiser, which I only knew about through this thread?! Plus he's not a County player. 

You'd best not dig out my post on the Raith topic, you may spontaneously combust that I had a very strong opinion on it.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You've not quite grasped this multi-forum carry on yet, have you? 

It was a singular reply to a moaner, if yu can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen applied.

Plus having been on the forum for nigh on 20 years I'm well aware of how it operates.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I'm not on holiday.

I'm not sure you've grasped what P&B is about and maybe a Caley only forum is more suited to you.

If you chose not to post on other clubs topics, that is your right. Many other club fans have stated they have sympathy for Caley fans and the mess the board and Gardiner have made.

Should the likes of myself and others not have donated to Dornan's fundraiser, which I only knew about through this thread?! Plus he's not a County player. 

You'd best not dig out my post on the Raith topic, you may spontaneously combust that I had a very strong opinion on it.

Fair enough but as far as I know I have no history with you yet you post criticising me, I can stand the heat no problem and enjoy the banter with the best but I don't know you or why you single me out.

Raith topic? What the f**k has that to do with me? Talking in tongues ffs.

Edited by SandyCromarty

32 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It was a singular reply to a moaner, if yu can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen applied.

23 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fair enough but as far as I know I have no history with you yet you post criticising me, I can stand the heat no problem and enjoy the banter with the best but I don't know you or why you single me out.

Raith topic? What the f**k has that to do with me? Talking in tongues ffs.

Plus having been on the forum for nigh on 20 years I'm well aware of how it operates.

You don't enjoy the banter you criticise people who post in this thread and other Caley threads. I'm not a singular moaner some others have said similar.

My reference to a Raith thread was one where I was highly critical of their club. If someone posted that on one of the Caley threads you want them chased into Merkinch and left to the locals.....

37 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Your whining about other people coming into this thread suggests otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Staggie52 said:

Local forum for local people?

Ha! Those who know me would laugh at this. Not sure there's as many people locally or on here who've had someone close connected to so many clubs locally and in the north as a whole 🤣

Only 2 of 3 trialists made tonights game vs brora. Who has been punted already? 

Ffs. Came on here to find out how the Brora game went and just found a Sandy pile on. Sad that the club has so little support now that a 4-1 beating by Brora isn’t the no 1 thing to discuss. 

Glad I missed that Jesus christ losing 4-1 to Brora Rangers that's bad... I know it's just a friendly & majority of our sqaud are youngster's but fucking hell this is supposed to be our 1st team heading into League 1. 

Few fans saying it was just a run about to get minutes in wheras Raith was treated as a more serious test but still... losing to Brora 4-1 is very concerning.  

If the youngsters don't learn quickly & the experienced players don't get a grip we're in for another relegation fight.... need to desperately add quality & depth to the squad but we don't have the funds to do that. Our manager is also clueless & doesn't know how to get this team playing. Using the same system that cleary doesn't work for us. 

Fair play to anyone getting up at 6-8am to go to Annan on Saturday after that result. Can't say I'm optimistic we'll see how it goes... 

1 hour ago, Ott said:

Ffs. Came on here to find out how the Brora game went and just found a Sandy pile on. Sad that the club has so little support now that a 4-1 beating by Brora isn’t the no 1 thing to discuss. 

Sandy is taking one for the team! Distracting the haters while this result goes under the radar...