"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

12 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fair enough mate if you've shown genuine concern, but where can I  see you writing, "Well done Caley in getting American Investment possibly incoming, I'm really pleased for Caley"

:lol:

An absolute lunatic. 

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fair enough mate if you've shown genuine concern, but where can I  see you writing, "Well done Caley in getting American Investment possibly incoming, I'm really pleased for Caley"

? All we are seeing is you having a bite at me which comes across as phoney.

Anyway adios MATE.

I hope it brings you all the success it has brought my team. I sincerely mean that.

On 14/07/2024 at 14:10, SandyCromarty said:

Well I suppose it's to be expected but not so long ago when talk of administration for us this thread was flooded with gloaters and the pretend concerners.

Now with talk of incoming investment possible not a fuckin peep apart from the cuckoo.

I fully get how ICT fans must be really sensitive to the issues surrounding the club just now, but I don't think I've seen many "gloaters" on here - well, at least not from the L1 clubs.  From the perspective of the other 9 L1 clubs this has been an understandably big potential story during the close-season with the key questions being:

1 - Would ICT actually take part in the coming season (and if not would the likes of Stirling come back into L1 and would EK therefore appear in L2)?

2 - If ICT do take part in L1 next season how strong would they be (we'd normally expect them to be title contenders)?

So the goings on in Inverness were naturally of great interest to fans of the other L1 clubs (and indeed to L2 clubs).  I don't see any great mischief in this, lets face it nearly all Scottish lower league clubs sail very close to the wind financially so it would be a case of "folk in glass houses chucking stones" etc etc.  Your club's story is still developing and it's naturally still of great interest to your fellow league clubs.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

? All we are seeing is you having a bite at me which comes across as phoney.

Anyway adios MATE.

Well done Caley in getting American Investment possibly incoming, I'm really pleased for Caley

9 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

What is holding up Ujdur. Predictably, no info at this end.

Looks like he's still on the books and there was talk of a stramash when allegedly another team came in for him.

Thing is the Dunce doesn't seem to like the smell of his shite or whatever.

It can't go on and better if they released the lad.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Looks like he's still on the books and there was talk of a stramash when allegedly another team came in for him.

Thing is the Dunce doesn't seem to like the smell of his shite or whatever.

It can't go on and better if they released the lad.

Thank you.

Samuels as a product of Wolves was a forward, a position he maintained through his time at Bradford, because of his pace he was put out on the wing with us, big problem, he could bomb down the wing a la Wilson Robertson but no end product, tried to cut in time after time but was taken out by defenders, the boy was never a winger.

Best we had cutting across the park and round defenders was the two Barrys, but back then we were winners.

Edited by SandyCromarty

On 14/07/2024 at 18:40, SandyCromarty said:

Well I suppose it's to be expected but not so long ago when talk of administration for us this thread was flooded with gloaters and the pretend concerners.

Now with talk of incoming investment possible not a fuckin peep apart from the cuckoo.

No gloating at all from most, if not all Ross County supporters.

Though I can't wait until ICT back on their feet, with good form & decent attractive football so the gloating can truly begin again!

4 hours ago, Sonam said:

No gloating at all from most, if not all Ross County supporters.

Speak for yourself. There's been plenty gloating, and I would expect nothing less from ICT fans if the shoe was on the other foot. If you can't revel in the demise of a one-time rival, what's the point?

I'll most certainly be gloating when MacGregor leaves County and they slump down to their natural level of a League One/Championship yo-yo club, so they can have at it the now.