• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

9 hours ago, Connor Macleod said:

To be fair it was to be expected once he resigned. It doesn't matter if you're a die hard fan you're not going to willingly walk away from millions of pounds & leaving yourself in debt he'll do everything he can to make as much money back as possible. 

While I do totally understand the logic of wanting to get your millions of pounds back, surely anybody who is planning to invest their own money into a football club (especially at this level) has to be aware that the chances of getting any, nevermind all, of it back are slim to none.

8 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

For those of you that aren’t ‘The Caley’ fans, you’ve got to admit, this whole saga is just hilarious. 

Been saying for weeks, it has fairly brightened up the close season

6 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Inverness fans must be shiting themselves and so angry.

or what I like to call Shingry. 

No sure it quite works, but point is made

2 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

So  another Jambo, John Colquhoun has had a hand in this as well..

Because it's clear that given his heritage he would know more on cricket than football,, which is clearly demonstrated in his analysis of Headings cup defeat where he lays the blame on lack of fitness alone.

13 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

His LinkedIn is a hoot. Among his list of achievements include being a contestant on Masterchef and not owning a suit. I'm now willing to believe that this an Alan Partridge initiative. 

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

There’s Ujdur away to Queens Park. Was one of the higher earners apparently.

Which further diminishes our game.

There's a clear pattern emerging in all of this where we are releasing good players and dishonouring contracts and bringing in possible owners with no footballing background, and I think we all know who is at the core of all of this.

Edited by SandyCromarty

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Which further diminishes our game.

There's a clear pattern emerging in all of this where we are releasing good players and dishonouring contracts and bringing in possible owners with no footballing background, and I think we all know who is at the core of all of this.

Tesco?

Seriously though, hopefully for the fans' sake this gets booted into touch quickly, there is no way this is a legitimate route out of your current troubles. If there was more to this lot/guy than there appears to be on the surface of it, surely they/he and the club would be reading the room and offering assurances and proof that they have the finances etc required to take the club forward? Him offering nothing other than wanky LinkedIn positivity posts and no firm plan, and the club releasing no more than their acceptance of the offer seems more like a death knell than a war cry or measured path to recovery.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

He gives his thanks to Central Highland Regional Council FFS!

Their LinkedIn page says - "Our region extends over approximately 60,000 square kilometres, stretching from Arcadia Valley in the south to the Peak Ranges in the north, east from Boolburra to Bogantungan in the west." (Somewhere to the North West of Brisbane).

Does he even know where he is going?

I see he did due diligence as well! If I was a Caley fan I'd be extremely worried.

Comedy gold.

Edited by Grumpy Soo-sider
Adding context.

My business made £40k profit last year, and I have 3 full-time employees.

However, I only post micro-accounts, and I detest social media.

Would I be a good or a bad owner for you? Might put a wee bid in.

44 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't you feckin try and brand me a racist, I've lived and worked with more nationalities than I care to remember, what I was doing was highlighting his lack of knowledge with our game due to his Gujarat heritage where cricket is the main sport, same as if an Invernessian attempted to buy a majority shareholding in a Gandhinagar cricket club.

So feckin back off with the racist tag.

If you can't see the issue with referring to someone's "heritage", regardless of where they were raised, educated and live, then I can't help you.

22 minutes ago, baba douche said:

My business made £40k profit last year, and I have 3 full-time employees.

However, I only post micro-accounts, and I detest social media.

Would I be a good or a bad owner for you? Might put a wee bid in.

Is your business fully "Phy-gital ™" yet?

If not it's a no from us.

52 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't you feckin try and brand me a racist, I've lived and worked with more nationalities than I care to remember, what I was doing was highlighting his lack of knowledge with our game due to his Gujarat heritage where cricket is the main sport, same as if an Invernessian attempted to buy a majority shareholding in a Gandhinagar cricket club.

So feckin back off with the racist tag.

IMG_4517.gif.88b46297e99f882ea3ef11efe0a7cf8a.gif