• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

One poster on here copied a post I made on the Politics Forum where I mentioned Obama was coloured and he termed that Racist.

Fact is Obama throughout the worlds press has been termed coloured or African American and in a podcast Obama used the N word when discussing racism, does that identify him as a racist?

I read that exchange at the time. You did and are using an outdated term but I don't think that was the main objection. You suggested Obama would back Harris merely on account of them both being Black. That's clearly daft.

4 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

Travelling up this Saturday for the game, is it cash/credit card/or advanced ticket purchase for game?

You queue at the window at the front of the main stand to purchase a ticket and then take it to the turnstile. 

4 minutes ago, RJD said:

maybe the Trust know more than us. They seem to be giving unequivocal support for this new investment

Probably cause the board seem to be comprised of idiots.

Edited by PB1994

1 hour ago, RJD said:

maybe the Trust know more than us. They seem to be giving unequivocal support for this new investment

Trust throughout this have switched sides and opinions repeatedly. Find the statements now to have little credibility and make them look weak to both fans and the club - we all await another change of position in a few weeks depending which direction the greatest vocal discord comes.

5 hours ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Was feeling sorry for you boys but this particularly annoying & stupid Americanism has changed things for me

Aye sure. :rolleyes:

Admit you Were just looking for a reason

Sandy is correct about gloaters.

HoWever this just a complete circus, a complete cloWn shoW by the club.

17 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

This American guy seems to have far too much time on his hands.  He’s very, very entertaining though. 

True, but even when an American with nothing more than a basic knowledge of Scottish football can see that this man is a chancer at best and lunatic at worst and without funds, you do have to wonder what assurances have been put to the board. Has there been something even as basic as proof of funds?