"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

58 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Ah ok if you dont think Gretna 2008 are a phoenix club ? Then who the f**k is play in at Hampden v Ross County today ?

Gretna FC went bust in 2008. 

Gretna 2008 are a totally different club you big idiot. 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Gretna FC went bust in 2008. 

Gretna 2008 are a totally different club you big idiot. 

I do know this. If only the other one could admit this same ? 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

"A shocking pitch to play football on." :lol: Did he check it out before the plan to move there?

Was Ferguson ever told about the planned move to Kelty? Given the club never told the players at any level or coaches I wouldn't be surprised if they also didn't tell" Big Dunc". 

14 minutes ago, RiG said:

Was Ferguson ever told about the planned move to Kelty? Given the club never told the players at any level or coaches I wouldn't be surprised if they also didn't tell" Big Dunc". 

The initial club statement made it look as if Big Dunc was fully aware. 

To reiterate, by moving our footballing department’s training base to central Scotland, both the club’s Board of Directors and the club’s First Team Management feel we give ourselves the best possible chance to attract the highest quality players to the club, allowing some of the players we sign to also live in and around the central belt while playing for ICTFC.

Big Dunc made several digs at the fans in pre-season interviews about having to play with a local squad of young lads. He clearly wanted the Kelty move, however whether it was for footballing reasons I very much doubt.

18 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Big Dunc made several digs at the fans in pre-season interviews about having to play with a local squad of young lads. He clearly wanted the Kelty move, however whether it was for footballing reasons I very much doubt.

It was very much for logistical reasons for him. He still spends half his week in Liverpool.

He seems to moan about every pitch we play on. You could play a post match interview with him from any game over the last few months and it'd be the same stuff. Didn't create enough, need more going forward, the pitch is rubbish.

It's so predictable and so utterly tedious. Why won't he just go when it's so obvious he hates being here?