• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

17 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Another successful day of financial solvency for The Caley. Thanks for coming everyone.

Further confirmation we are an absolutely massive outfit. The billionaire owner of ASOS has never heard of “Kelty Hearts” or “Queen of the South”.

3 hours ago, ExiledLichtie said:

What you mean Alan "The debt has now been written off, oops, no, I hadn't actually checked, turns out we dont have enough shares to do that" Savage?

I see @Central Belt Caley has stated this was nothing to do with Savage, so he can have a pass on that.  It is certainly odd that the statement of 28 August when talking about loans refers to "the majority either converted to equity or written off", but here we are.  I'm not sure anyone of us really know exactly how we got here yet.  Presumably all will be revealed pretty soon.

Club Statement - ICTFC

But initial talks over his potential investment in Caley Thistle stalled over the billionaire’s ownership of Danish top-flight champions FC Midjtylland and concerns over a future conflict of interest if Inverness, now in the lower reaches of Scottish third-tier, ever return to the European stage – where Midjtylland are regulars.

Yes, i’m sure Caley Thistle’s inevitable return to European football was a huge stumbling block.

Do some reporters even think before they just publish whatever shite gets leaked to them?

46 minutes ago, Parttimesupporter said:

I see @Central Belt Caley has stated this was nothing to do with Savage, so he can have a pass on that.  It is certainly odd that the statement of 28 August when talking about loans refers to "the majority either converted to equity or written off", but here we are.  I'm not sure anyone of us really know exactly how we got here yet.  Presumably all will be revealed pretty soon.

Club Statement - ICTFC

"Mr Savage, after a lot of prevarication, brought the loans situation to a head at the close of business yesterday (Tuesday 27 August) with the majority either converted to equity or written off. However, Mr Savage noted that holders of loans worth £220,000 want repayment and are effectively current creditors. "

Certainly sounds like nothing to do with Mr Savage.

34 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

"Mr Savage, after a lot of prevarication, brought the loans situation to a head at the close of business yesterday (Tuesday 27 August) with the majority either converted to equity or written off. However, Mr Savage noted that holders of loans worth £220,000 want repayment and are effectively current creditors. "

Certainly sounds like nothing to do with Mr Savage.

Maybe could have phrased that better.  It appears that the GoFundMe was nothing to do with Savage. 

I've no idea whether he signed off the statement or if the departed Mr Panos over egged the statement on the basis of an agreement in principle which went wrong.

In any event, good luck to Mr Savage and the ICT fans.  I don't like seeing fellow diddy fans suffer.