"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Looks like it is a done deal and due to be announced in the next few days.

Hopefully we get a good wedge of cash for him and a sell on clause. I’m actually quite surprised at the deal as apart from the last 2 months, where he has been outstanding, he really has done nothing of note at all. Hopefully he can carry on as he did at the end of the season and really push on.

10 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Daniel Mackay supposedly heading down to EH7, I’ve only heard good things like, whats the general consensus?

He’s quite quick, is very direct and takes a lot of shots. Scores quite a  few spectacular goals. Also saw a stat that shows he takes more shots than any other player at ICTFC this season. He’s a bit Miles Story but has potential to be better 

27 minutes ago, Ott said:

He’s quite quick, is very direct and takes a lot of shots. Scores quite a  few spectacular goals. Also saw a stat that shows he takes more shots than any other player at ICTFC this season. He’s a bit Miles Story but has potential to be better 

Source for that stat? Not doubting you but I'd love to be able to find stuff like that! :geek

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Source for that stat? Not doubting you but I'd love to be able to find stuff like that! :geek

I’ll try and dig it out. I found it by falling through a rabbit hole whilst looking for something completely different! It surprised me greatly 

18 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Daniel Mackay supposedly heading down to EH7, I’ve only heard good things like, whats the general consensus?

I'm not surprised as he has been in top form recently, however he's young and still learning but he will do well in his career and I wish him all the best.

I'm pleased for him going to a bigger club rather than signing for the likes of RC.

Edited by SandyCromarty

7 hours ago, RiG said:

ICT.png.b11c538fee3a5a1afe161237cd0be199.png

Championship figures can be hard to find, so heres this to save you some time/effort. From WyScout. 

If a player isn't on the list, it means they've not had a shot.

2 hours ago, Ott said:

I would contend that he is already better but that is a low bar indeed as in my humble opinion, Mr Storey isn't really a footballer.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Transfer free agreed for MacKay. Rumoured to be into six figures plus added incentives.

The rumoured amount is a great deal for us considering he has a year left on his deal.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye, looks like he might be... worth a gamble.

Hide contents

great british bake off pat on the back GIF by BBC

What were the odds of someone commenting on his gambling!

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We should be giving you Wright in exchange too. 

Fraser Wright :O?

I was just going to post that we should get a player in exchange but I was going to say Allan instead of Wright lol. 

Oh and it's still a no to Hester! 

34 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Anthony McDonald has signed a new deal.  I think he'll be a big player next season if he can stay fit.

I never really got the hype about him during his first spell. I mean, he was fine but I didn’t think he was a real standout that most others seemed to.

Absolutely no problem with giving him a new contract and hopefully he stays fit and does well next year.