"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

At his age and at this stage of his career professional fouling will be part of his game.

I doubt we would see Adam overtaking Daniel Mackay over 50 yards.

It isn't professional fouling that I refer to.

It's the nefarious art of precipitating trouble with the designed outcome that sees opponents getting sanctioned.

He did it last time in Inverness and he did it this week.

We're not talking about "I felt contact and was entitled to go down either" simulation either, so @Mr. Alli should take his whataboutery to the shore and shove it.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does Gardiner speak more about Hearts to the media than he does about Caley? Talking about giving them a guard of honour and all sorts. Fair enough to actually give the guard of honour, but why is he coming to the media to talk about that?!

Inverness Caledonian Thistle CEO reveals Hearts title gesture ahead of key clash | The Scotsman

This is great news.

I love guards of honour and what almost always follows.

I well remember Forfar giving ICT that privilege and then beating us by four goals to nil. To be fair, I think they had a promotion spot to play for and they achieved their aim. I can't recall who missed out on that occasion.

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I have genuine suspicions that Hearts are going to lie down to Inverness this weekend. Normally I'd scoff at the idea, but the way things have gone with both of these clubs recently I do really wonder.

Do you think Robbie Neilson can afford to lie down to teams? The fans can’t stand him as it is.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Do you think Robbie Neilson can afford to lie down to teams? The fans can’t stand him as it is.

Aye, that's the main sticking point, but I feel like he could stick out a team of young guys and say it was all about getting them experience or whatever.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does Gardiner speak more about Hearts to the media than he does about Caley? Talking about giving them a guard of honour and all sorts. Fair enough to actually give the guard of honour, but why is he coming to the media to talk about that?!

Inverness Caledonian Thistle CEO reveals Hearts title gesture ahead of key clash | The Scotsman

I think he does it just to annoy Dundee supporters. and you are proving him right.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Since the start of the year there has been more statements/interviews praising Hearts and their fans than anything directed towards our own.

It would be good if they spent some time trying to sort problems out like the awful streaming service for example, even though it’s probably a bit late for that now, rather than giving interviews in the paper spouting shite about Hearts.

26 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

bellend of a co-commentator

I watched the game on Tuesday and there was a bit when that roaster was going on about ''what he always tells players to do''.

Surely to christ he's not involved with coaching or been involved in football. Some of the waffling shite he was coming out with was unreal.

25 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I watched the game on Tuesday and there was a bit when that roaster was going on about ''what he always tells players to do''.

Surely to christ he's not involved with coaching or been involved in football. Some of the waffling shite he was coming out with was unreal.

He claims to be a referee at some level. 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Since the start of the year there has been more statements/interviews praising Hearts and their fans than anything directed towards our own.

It would be good if they spent some time trying to sort problems out like the awful streaming service for example, even though it’s probably a bit late for that now, rather than giving interviews in the paper spouting shite about Hearts.

Has there been anything from Gardiner since the start of the season aimed at the ICT fans?  I don't recollect anything since him finding the bald linesman thing hilarious and dismissed people's complaints as 'not being that bad.'

The supporters trust have apparently attempted to contact the club in regards to the streaming and like everyone who complained to the club about it personally have received no reply.

4 hours ago, sophia said:

We're not talking about "I felt contact and was entitled to go down either" simulation either, so @Mr. Alli should take his whataboutery to the shore and shove it.

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Seems Sophie doesn't like it getting pointed out that he openly celebrated one of his own players being a diving, cheating bastirt. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Seems Sophie doesn't like it getting pointed out that he openly celebrated one of his own players being a diving, cheating bastirt. 

^^^^

A dish of whataboutery served on a bed of fail with a jus of falsehoods 

I mean, Ross County will never finish as the 3rd best team in Scotland or win the Scottish Cup in any of the thousands of users on this forum’s lifetimes, so there’s that.