"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

55 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I think the Daily Record headline back in 2019(?) made it sound a whole lot worse than what it actually was and from then everyone has just assumed we’ve no money. 

Was thinking last night about who our best ever loan signing has been? I struggled to think of many good loan signings we’ve had. My initial thoughts were Doran and Storey who done well in his loan spell with us. We had Charlie Taylor who’s now at Burnley on loan for the 2nd half of 2012/2013 I think. Any one that I’ve completely forgot about? 

David Davis was pretty good.  

57 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I think the Daily Record headline back in 2019(?) made it sound a whole lot worse than what it actually was and from then everyone has just assumed we’ve no money. 

Was thinking last night about who our best ever loan signing has been? I struggled to think of many good loan signings we’ve had. My initial thoughts were Doran and Storey who done well in his loan spell with us. We had Charlie Taylor who’s now at Burnley on loan for the 2nd half of 2012/2013 I think. Any one that I’ve completely forgot about? 

Good news never sold newspapers.

3 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

If the answer to your question isn’t either Darren Mackie or Bajram Fetai then I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

If the answer to your question isn’t either Darren Mackie or Bajram Fetai then I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
Andre blackman was a steal too

David Davis was excellent.

Butcher seemed to like a loan signing, there were a few who came in and never played or only played a few minutes.
Harry hooman springs to mind

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:
4 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Andre blackman was a steal too

I know it didn’t end well but he not actually play quite well for us? For the few games he was actually here for.

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I know it didn’t end well but he not actually play quite well for us? For the few games he was actually here for.

He was MOTM in his first start against Aberdeen I think.  He started the following week away at Easter Road and then got injured and we never saw him again.  Definitely a talented young player (how many players go straight from Wimbledon to Celtic) but obviously a complete idiot.