"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

What a signing. Puts to bed the "Neil McCann was terrible to him" shite. 

Best of luck to Scott, sadly at Dens in the top flight he was a couple of steps ahead of the strikers we had which made him look poorer than he was. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What a signing. Puts to bed the "Neil McCann was terrible to him" shite. 

Best of luck to Scott, sadly at Dens in the top flight he was a couple of steps ahead of the strikers we had which made him look poorer than he was. 

Just as well he'll have Nikolay Todorov, Shane Sutherland and Miles Storey in-front of him then. :unsure2:

Top signing. Only frustrating thing tends to be that like us, you'll have a squad that wasn't on his level and unable to read his delicious through balls. Your chance creation per game has just increased tenfold.

Top signing. Only frustrating thing tends to be that like us, you'll have a squad that wasn't on his level and unable to read his delicious through balls. Your chance creation per game has just increased tenfold.
We probably score 1 in 10 so might get two in a game soon..

Just as well he'll have Nikolay Todorov, Shane Sutherland and Miles Storey in-front of him then. :unsure2:
This was my thought as well. Still, even if they fluff twice as many as usual but score the odd one it'll be an improvement on what we have at the minute.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:
Some absolute idiot on Twitter managed to complain about us having to many midfielders and not going for a defender instead [emoji23]

The boy who tweeted that is a nutcase. Opposed the latest lockdown as it would impact on his football YouTube channel which is just mobile phone footage poked through a fence. His Twitter is also filled with Tommy Robinson, Brexit, transphobic stuff as well.  Sure he once tweeted that he wanted snipers in Dover to shoot refugees.

Edited by Highland Capital

Elliot and Fontaine absolutely horrific for the first.

Ashcroft embarrassing for the second. Two cracking finishes tbf.

Meanwhile, instead of addressing the chronic defence, McPake was apparently trying (and failed) to sign Scott Allan.

Eta: wrong thread but still relevant.

Edited by Ludo*1

On 26/03/2021 at 13:48, Central Belt Caley said:

I think the Daily Record headline back in 2019(?) made it sound a whole lot worse than what it actually was and from then everyone has just assumed we’ve no money. 

It wasn't the Daily Record that announced a desperate pit of debit, it was our chairman. That's not "no money", rather it's day in day out losses.

Just a few months ago we delayed pre season training in order to keep staff on furlough.

I'm not quite sure how they are managing it but to firstly stop the money pit getting deeper and to legally run a business that sees us in with a shout of promotion is, I'd suggest, pretty good going and I'd defy any objective view to the contrary.

45 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How did he play when he come on yesterday? 

Showed composure and control where there was precious little previously.

I'm excited by the prospect of Welsh and Allen providing the craft required to build upon McCann's foundation.

When he gets fitter I'd expect the close control to open out into end product.