"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

For those of us who like putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with 16, I see that Josh Meekings partner and child have moved back up to Inverness.

His Instagram reveals he was at Dores Beach today and was seemingly spotted at the stadium the other week…

52 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

His Instagram reveals he was at Dores Beach today and was seemingly spotted at the stadium the other week…

I was told ages ago that the deal had already been signed but didn’t really believe it.

Also Burnley, Norwich and Southampton all after Ryan Christie. Some sweet sweet % money coming our way hopefully.

Edited by PB1994

9 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I was told ages ago that the deal had already been signed but didn’t really believe it.

Also Burnley, Norwich and Southampton all after Ryan Christie. Some sweet sweet % money coming our way hopefully.

He’s really good mates with Armstrong so you’d imagine he’s been at Southampton to try and get him.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

He’s really good mates with Armstrong so you’d imagine he’s been at Southampton to try and get him.

It’s a 25% clause isn’t it?

What are Celtic going to be getting for him? About £10 million?

Just now, PB1994 said:

It’s a 25% clause isn’t it?

What are Celtic going to be getting for him? About £10 million?

20% I believe. Yeah if he goes to a Barclays team they all pay silly money so hopefully they splurge.

32 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

With some of contracts our previous chairman negotiated it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d forgot to add the clause in 

It was confirmed at one of those fan meetings at the Caley Club a few years ago that they did have a clause included in the deal.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

It was confirmed at one of those fan meetings at the Caley Club a few years ago that they did have a clause included in the deal.

Yep, apparently Celtic tried to pay us the same amount the bought Christie for (£400,000) to buy us out of the clause and were told to get to fuck.