"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

@ TheScarf - the vote was to make the shares available, not sure if anyone is lined up to buy them. You'd assume that someone is, otherwise what's the point in doing it?

Danny Macdonald has also been appointed Chief Operating Officer, he's been involved in the club in a variety of roles since we entered the league in 1994, from assistant manager to head of youth development. He's been away from the club working for Orion, it'll be interesting to see what difference he makes.

29 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

So, this Ross Draper fellow.  Is he any good?  Reckon he can still do a job at the top level in Scotland?

Exactly what you's need by the sounds of it. Top 6 player on his day.

The good news is that Draper has finally moved, good news in that the rumours have finally materialised and we can move on, it's an understandable move for him in many ways not least that the core of the team he knew has been reduced with transfers etc.

I wish him well and every success and as I have said on many occasions, 'The ship is mightier than the crew'.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The good news is that Draper has finally moved, good news in that the rumours have finally materialised and we can move on, it's an understandable move for him in many ways not least that the core of the team he knew has been reduced with transfers etc.

I wish him well and every success and as I have said on many occasions, 'The ship is mightier than the crew'.

And you can use the money to pay Buckie what they want for that Highland League lad you were chasing earlier in the summer. Wins all round.