"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I see that Ivor Lawton isn't being signed.

I do still think that we may sign another couple of players, maybe even 3, 1 being a loan.

I still think we could do with a prolific goalscorer, James McFadden for example (not touting him though) plus some more defenders.

I also see that some geezer from Dundalk Niclas Vemmelund playing down a move to us after being rumoured via Twitter.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 13:12, bunglebonce said:

Wasn't Donaldson alright at Livi?  That was three years ago but he's still young with only a couple of seasons worth of experience.

Looked a bit shaky at times but was very young and he had a lot of confidence in himself to bring the ball out of defence which was good. It was a bit too early to tell how he'd do and he wasn't with us very long when QPR signed him, but hasn't done very good since then going by QPR releasing him and the Utd fans opinions.

People on here are going to look pretty damn stupid when Coll Donaldson leads us to the title, en route to a Scotland call-up, Scottish cup win and marries a Kardashian, or whoever the Invernessian equivalent is.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

People on here are going to look pretty damn stupid when Coll Donaldson leads us to the title, en route to a Scotland call-up, Scottish cup win and marries a Kardashian, or whoever the Invernessian equivalent is.

Visit-Scotland-Inverness-Kim-2.jpg

https://www.snsgroup.co.uk/dmcs-search.html?find=inverness caledonian thistle

Have a look at who's between Zschusschen and Polworth...

I notice the team photo was taken yesterday and both Trafford and Donaldson feature, suggesting the latter really has signed.

Edited by Highland Capital

58 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

All we need is Danny Devine or Lionel Djebi-Zadi back now to complete the ultimate LOLZ defence.

In all honesty though, I'm hoping we never see those 3 on the field at the same time, also Elsdon, who seems equally as bad. He's just played his first pro games though, so hopefully he improves.

For the life of me I cannot see the connection between ourselves and Middlesbrough, obviously the lad was put up for loan to anybody who might be interested and we picked him up, given his age and inexperience it's doubtful we are picking up half his wage so that's a bonus.

So and to be fair to the lad we are giving him a chance at full time football yet it's a real long shot for us being as we are in a fight to get back to the SPL, plus we cannot blood him in real terms in the Development League.

It is a big chance for us taking him on as what we really need is experienced players at the stage we're at.