Just now, staggy1929 said:

If Naismith plays the way he did in his last season at County he'll be one of the stand outs for Hibs this year.

Our idiot of a manager will probably have him on the bench behind a one legged and now sadly broken David Gray.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2019 at 17:28, Zing. said:

We might get relegated but we’ll be going down as a squad of absolute 10/10s 😍

396A3FBE-C17B-4ECE-9D44-CF32333943FC.thumb.jpeg.97a68485b4ac3658dd09789031b6a66b.jpeg

f**k sake, I wasn’t serious about the relegation lads :lol: 

I’ve genuinely got the fear now. I’m not even sure a new manager would be able to get more out of some of these players.

26 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’ve genuinely got the fear now. I’m not even sure a new manager would be able to get more out of some of these players.

Another manager would not have allowed Leveins tactical change to have gone unnoticed.

Despite how poor some of these players are, we only have a chance if we ditch him immediately.

Dempster and Craig can f**k off too.

26 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Another manager would not have allowed Leveins tactical change to have gone unnoticed.

Despite how poor some of these players are, we only have a chance if we ditch him immediately.

Dempster and Craig can f**k off too.

When Hecky first arrived he was unbelievable at the game changing subs. He did it to win us points a few times. Now he’s changing the game when we concede. 

Throwing on his big money striker yesterday for 6 minutes when 2-1 down was absolute desperation. 

Vela is shite and probably on big money for 3 years. Doidge has barely kicked a ball. Jackson hasn’t been back in despite Hanlon being back to his old self. 

While I hate to admit Falkirk fans might’ve been right, George Craig seems to be a bit out of his depth now. Got lucky with McGinn/McGeouch/Allan and is living off that.

Relegation is a very real possibility now. The big concern for me is that the next manager is probably going to struggle with this team as well. 

A good one should get more out of them than Hecky but the squad is going to be horrendously unbalanced for the next few months regardless. I can’t imagine there will be much money to spend either.

We’re exactly where we were under Fenton/Butcher. f**k it, GIVE IT STUBBSY TIL END OF THE SEASON.

I'd sack Heckingbottom today and get in Stubbs on a temp with a view to perm basis. This is what I said should have happened back in March. If I was Big Ron I would also fire Dempster and those responsible for blowing the budget on duds but I know that is going too far for most.  Stubbs in anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

I'm sure the three seasons in the Championship were worth it for the Scottish Cup win but are you really that keen to drop down again?

If we get rid of Hecky and put in Stubbs it might be YOU dropping down again. Levein is still a joker despite the deflected late winner yesterday.