13 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Being realistic, you should be too good to go down. You've got decent defenders and , despite the current goal difference, I don't think you will ship enough goals to go down. But...if you are in a dogfight Allan and Mallan could become invisible. And you are only an injury or two to Horgan or Kamberi or Boyle (again) to be absolutely toothless up front. Add all that to a  poor manager and you are left praying that St Mirren or Accies are keech.

We are complete dugshite - re the bit in bold, afraid not - and being behind that midfield means we will ship goals. Look at Sunday, ok your first was a stramash, but good defending would have got rid before Uche got his toe to it.

The second was a combo of Vela and Porteous standing off - the second was always on the cards.

Heckinbotham didnt react AT ALL when Levein made those rather obvious tactical changes and we persisted in one up front until 6 minutes to go. The mans a fud.

13 hours ago, Empty It said:

Although this meltdown is brilliant to see, hibs will not get relegated.

As evidenced on Sunday, when we scored a wonder goal but actually created next to nothing, we cant hold on to a lead, and if we go behind its game set and match.

Without being disrespectful, Hearts are quite a poor team at the moment, but you at least have a bit of dig in areas of the team. We dont have that, and as @Pet Jeden mentions above - if we get into a dogfight with the likes of Hamilton etc we are simply not equipped for that (although, tbf I am not sure exactly what we are equipped for).

Someone said yesterday that Hibs are 100-1 to be relegated. If you lost money on your Thomas Cook holiday, then theres an easy way to recoup it.......................................

14 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Good managers who might normally consider us (someone like Robinson) probably won’t fancy taking on this mess. 

I always find it interesting how recent form seems to count for everything in Scottish football. Robinson has two full seasons in Scottish football, taking a Motherwell side to 7th then 8th. I'd argue that's nothing more than holding their level, and 12 months ago their fans were calling for his head.

Now you've got Hearts and Hibs fans crawling over themselves to hire him.

We should have a much clear picture of things in the next month or so. Celtic at home and Aberdeen next. Decent chance the board uses those games as a shot to nothing and lets Hecky take the two likely defeats.

Then it's a bunch of games we'd usually be looking to win. If whoever is in charge hits the ground running in those games, the panic will go away and we can even think about salvaging a semi-decent season. If Hamilton, Livi, St Mirren etc take points at our expense and we're sitting on single figures in November, we are really fucked.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

His chance to keep his job was Sunday and he lost.  Stubbs in as caretaker for next three months would be my quick and pain free fix.

Be careful what you wish for. Stubbs would be a total disaster for you. 

Best remember him for his Scottish Cup win rather than a relegation surely? 

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Managed 2 minutes 21 and had to switch the twat off - blaming the players again..............

I watched 40 seconds and turned it off. 

Killie and Over 2.5 goals is 9/4 with bet365. Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

Edited by Lyle Lanley

53 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

Haha! To be fair to you he does spend most of the press conference slyly blaming the players.

Its not even veiled now, awful.

Every teams fans wants to believe in the manager, but we cant defend him now...............

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Its not even veiled now, awful.

Every teams fans wants to believe in the manager, but we cant defend him now...............

It's textbook bad management and if it was my team I would be very concerned.

I can't believe that someone in the boardroom isn't making contingency plans to deal with the failures of Heckingbottom (and George Craig).

1 hour ago, Andre Bo said:

It's textbook bad management and if it was my team I would be very concerned.

I can't believe that someone in the boardroom isn't making contingency plans to deal with the failures of Heckingbottom (and George Craig).

If a Morten fan is sympathising with you then you must have problems.