9 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I thought the scattergun signings of made up FM Regens was over with our new DoF?

I'd assume Johnson still has a few connections down that way. Kevin Davies is his agent. Not a guaranteed signing, but you're certainly in talks.

23 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder if it’s one for back-up? 

Even still. We already have an abundance of bang average wide forwards both in the squad and out on loan.

I'm hoping this is a load of nonsense, players from the English third tier are hit and miss at our level. A player from the sixth will be utter jobbies. 

7 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Even still. We already have an abundance of bang average wide forwards both in the squad and out on loan.

I'm hoping this is a load of nonsense, players from the English third tier are hit and miss at our level. A player from the sixth will be utter jobbies. 

Agreed, quite concerning if we are signing a player from the six tier of English football. 

11 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It would surprise me if the first new signing - under our new DoF - was someone at this level tbqhwy.