Will wait and see what this means, but yet another club restricting away supports to a tiny section the way Hearts have done would be disappointing. There needs to be a crackdown on certain behaviour, but I do think there needs to be an acceptance that a lot of the matchday atmosphere at football relies on having two sets of supporters there.

If it's just about bringing Rangers or Celtic down to the same as the rest of us that's fine, but I'd be worried about the direction of travel here.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Will wait and see what this means, but yet another club restricting away supports to a tiny section the way Hearts have done would be disappointing. There needs to be a crackdown on certain behaviour, but I do think there needs to be an acceptance that a lot of the matchday atmosphere at football relies on having two sets of supporters there.

If it's just about bringing Rangers or Celtic down to the same as the rest of us that's fine, but I'd be worried about the direction of travel here.

I don't think you quite understand the levels that we receive from these horrors.

I was challenged to a fight last night by one of them.

I was on my own, and there were 6 of them.

That's isolated, but far, far from unusual.

Why? Because they think I am a Catholic and hence fair game.

They are scum.

Sad and frustrating it’s got to this stage. Away days with your mates is already a thing of the past for matches at Celtic Park, Tynecastle and St Mirren to an extent, now add ER to that list.

I’m in no way saying Hibs are not entitled to reduce the allocation nor am I defending any actions by supporters, it’s just a sorry state we’ve got to.

Just now, AJF said:

Sad and frustrating it’s got to this stage. Away days with your mates is already a thing of the past for matches at Celtic Park, Tynecastle and St Mirren to an extent, now add ER to that list.

I’m in no way saying Hibs are not entitled to reduce the allocation nor am I defending any actions by supporters, it’s just a sorry state we’ve got to.

It's the fault of your club. They empower these neanderthal scum.

Hibs find and ban people who do anything illegal.

Rangers? When did that ever happen......

I hope it's just the orcs that are reduced, I like a full section of away fans giving us shite, I'm personaly just not a big fan of being called a ****** and listening to GSTK.

Screenshot_20240311_211758_Chrome.jpg.b3cf2a553d476eadb6ad5cfe4f210e24.jpg

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

What I really want to hear is what the SPFL and the SFA say.

We have called out their sectarian crap, it's up to them to respond.

The **** can f**k off forever as far as I am concerned.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

It's the fault of your club. They empower these neanderthal scum.

Hibs find and ban people who do anything illegal.

Rangers? When did that ever happen......

It happens at all clubs. Rangers evidently take action and ban fans, to suggest otherwise is wrong, but identifying everyone that does something wrong is another matter.

Missiles were thrown at Rangers players last night while Shankland had a corkscrew lobbed at him and I don’t recall fans being banned. This isn’t to instigate whataboutery, but to demonstrate It’s not easy to identify people, especially in an away crowd unless the police spot them and huckle them out.

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I don't think you quite understand the levels that we receive from these horrors.

I was challenged to a fight last night by one of them.

I was on my own, and there were 6 of them.

That's isolated, but far, far from unusual.

Why? Because they think I am a Catholic and hence fair game.

They are scum.

Yes, famously Rangers and Celtic fans don't attend games at Rugby Park.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

It happens at all clubs. Rangers evidently take action and ban fans, to suggest otherwise is wrong, but identifying everyone that does something wrong is another matter.

Missiles were thrown at Rangers players last night while Shankland had a corkscrew lobbed at him and I don’t recall fans being banned. This isn’t to instigate whataboutery, but to demonstrate It’s not easy to identify people, especially in an away crowd unless the police spot them and huckle them out.

When do rangers take action to ban fans singing filth in every football stadium they visit?    It's not just a one off incident, it's every single away game.

It's allowed by your club, because it makes the club a lot of money. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Of course it's about that. 

Hibs have quite clearly stated that our fan behaviour needs to improve. We ban fans where we find them, we banned at least on missile thrower from Tynecastle.

We take action.

But you had 3500 fans singing illegal racist shite for 90 minutes.

I am furious with your club, and I'm afraid you are getting my ire, don't take it personally when I say your fans are scum.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Of course it's about that. 

Hibs have quite clearly stated that our fan behaviour needs to improve. We ban fans where we find them, we banned at least on missile thrower from Tynecastle.

We take action.

But you had 3500 fans singing illegal racist shite for 90 minutes.

I am furious with your club, and I'm afraid you are getting my ire, don't take it personally when I say your fans are scum.

Don’t worry I don’t take it personally. I appreciate why people feel that way.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Anti-catholic and anti Irish bigotry has no place in 21st century Scotland. 

Game after game its sung home and away,imagine the uproar if you lot or some other lot where singing black b's this and black b's that !!!!!

Sky Sports reporting that Hearts allocation is not being cut.

I think its pretty obvious who Hibs are talking about here.

Fans of reasonable clubs dont have anything to worry about.