The enigma that is Ali Crawford could well be a terrific signing for you guys. When he's good, he's very good but his greatest problem is his inconsistency.

Can he play a good reverse shroo ball?

48 minutes ago, JohanForeskins said:

I always love reading dotwank when derby tickets go on sale. They are absolutely spewing. There’s been more than a few dummy’s spat out this morning

Brilliant!

I'm just waiting for our club to release a statement demanding more seats m8.

1 hour ago, JohanForeskins said:

I always love reading dotwank when derby tickets go on sale. They are absolutely spewing. There’s been more than a few dummy’s spat out this morning

Brilliant!

A fantastic read when you get a ticket. I was on the ticketing site on my phone at work on the loading circle and it kicked me out to the log in screen. Logged in again and I got straight on and had tickets in my basket by 12:04 8)

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Got mine too, all that effort to go and see a 0-0 eh :lol:

Hey, it's not just *any* 0-0. It could be a historic 0-0 that half of Edinburgh will brag about for decades to come. 9 0-0 draws in a row off the back of the last win will be the Great Unbeaten Run Of The Late 2010s  that hibees will tell their grandkids about. Fifty years from now, you'll have them on your knee telling them tall tales about Scotty Allan and his reverse shroo balls from the halfway line, and Jamie Maclaren being piled on by a rugby scrum of 6 Hearts defenders before digging the ball out and nutmegging the seventh to score.

Of course, even if it does turns out to be an important match, you don't really have to go. You could just lie to your grandkids and pretend you were there. They won't be able to tell the difference and they won't give a f**k anyways.

Edited by Aim Here

Also going to Tynecastle.  Can't wait! Honestly think we are going to do them - the gulf is massive and we have everything to play for!  

Settle. How many times have either side been expecting to give the other a doing and ended up getting beat!

Our record at Tiny is woeful and they defend well at home. I’m too old to be taking anything for granted

1 hour ago, JohanForeskins said:

Settle. How many times have either side been expecting to give the other a doing and ended up getting beat!

Our record at Tiny is woeful and they defend well at home. I’m too old to be taking anything for granted

This, and you know that the derby is the only game left this season that Levein gives a flying f**k about. He'll probably play the kids v Celtic, even if it increases the risk of an absolute pumping off them, and rest most of the older guys for the Wednesday after.

Did anyone watch the Garry Jos interview? Truly a roller coaster of emotions. I went from finding it hilarious, to depressing, to practically life affirming with how much the club has changed.

The likes of him, Murray and Stack summed up the worst of Hibs for me looking back. Everyone (deservedly in many cases) hated the loanees and mercenaries but loved these wasters. I feel a bit sorry for Garry but the stench of loser that our "senior pros" were stinking the club out with was an even bigger problem than the half arsed Doherty types imo.

The likes of Hanlon, McGregor and Stevenson couldn't seem any more different. And unlike Murray, Stack and co, they prove that they're each hard b*****ds by rarely losing 50/50s, rather than tombstoning Ian Black or fighting wee VL students up town.

More importantly, did they mute him saying c**t early doors, then leave in about three "ya c**t ye"s when he was pishing himself laughing? :lol:

Also can someone who's more up on this stuff, run me through this "blood cleaning" idea? I'm absolutely howling at someone inadvertently juicing for two years, then bragging a decade later that he was beasting bleep tests and scaring people in the gym. 

5 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Did anyone watch the Garry Jos interview? Truly a roller coaster of emotions. I went from finding it hilarious, to depressing, to practically life affirming with how much the club has changed.

The likes of him, Murray and Stack summed up the worst of Hibs for me looking back. Everyone (deservedly in many cases) hated the loanees and mercenaries but loved these wasters. I feel a bit sorry for Garry but the stench of loser that our "senior pros" were stinking the club out with was an even bigger problem than the half arsed Doherty types imo.

The likes of Hanlon, McGregor and Stevenson couldn't seem any more different. And unlike Murray, Stack and co, they prove that they're each hard b*****ds by rarely losing 50/50s, rather than tombstoning Ian Black or fighting wee VL students up town.

More importantly, did they mute him saying c**t early doors, then leave in about three "ya c**t ye"s when he was pishing himself laughing? :lol:

Also can someone who's more up on this stuff, run me through this "blood cleaning" idea? I'm absolutely howling at someone inadvertently juicing for two years, then bragging a decade later that he was beasting bleep tests and scaring people in the gym. 

Sounds most like this:

"Blood-spinning is a medical procedure used to shorten the healing time of an injury. Small samples of the patient's blood are taken and spun in a centrifuge, allowing platelets and blood plasma to be isolated from other blood components. The platelets and plasma are then combined forming platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which has high concentrations of natural growth factors. The PRP sample can then be injected into the patient's injury, which may help reduce pain and improve recovery speeds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood-spinning

Blood-spinning is a controversial technique because, although legal, it is considered on the edge of anti-doping regulations. It came to prominence in English football in the José Mourinho era at Chelsea, when Villas-Boas was a part of the backroom staff. It involves taking a sample of the player's blood, removing the platelets, the cells that assist the healing process, and injecting them back into the injured area. It is claimed to speed up recovery.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jan/29/tottenham-sign-striker-jermain-defoe

2 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

Sounds most like this:

"Blood-spinning is a medical procedure used to shorten the healing time of an injury. Small samples of the patient's blood are taken and spun in a centrifuge, allowing platelets and blood plasma to be isolated from other blood components. The platelets and plasma are then combined forming platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which has high concentrations of natural growth factors. The PRP sample can then be injected into the patient's injury, which may help reduce pain and improve recovery speeds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood-spinning

Blood-spinning is a controversial technique because, although legal, it is considered on the edge of anti-doping regulations. It came to prominence in English football in the José Mourinho era at Chelsea, when Villas-Boas was a part of the backroom staff. It involves taking a sample of the player's blood, removing the platelets, the cells that assist the healing process, and injecting them back into the injured area. It is claimed to speed up recovery.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jan/29/tottenham-sign-striker-jermain-defoe

The way he was speaking about it, it seemed more like a regular thing than a treatment for injuries. Cba pasting it from my phone but I was reading that a common (illegal) doping technique is to remove blood and then to transfuse it back in to boost the cell count or some shit.

It could be that he's not too sharp with his words and has made it sound worse than it was. Or he was running about in Hulk mode, with absolutely no awareness of the fact that he was doping :lol:

4 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

The way he was speaking about it, it seemed more like a regular thing than a treatment for injuries. Cba pasting it from my phone but I was reading that a common (illegal) doping technique is to remove blood and then to transfuse it back in to boost the cell count or some shit.

It could be that he's not too sharp with his words and has made it sound worse than it was. Or he was running about in Hulk mode, with absolutely no awareness of the fact that he was doping :lol:

That's blood doping, notorious in cycling because it boosts lung capacity (which really helps with mountain climbing).

I suspect he's just making blood spinning sound like it was a matter of routine .

Sounds like Garry O has caused a bit of a stir in Russia.

And ex-Lokomtiv Moscow officials both vehemently denied the 34-year-old’s allegations.

Ex-club doctor Alexander Yardoshvili said: “O’Connor is delirious. For a start, you cannot do this kind of procedure at a club – it would have to be done in a hospital in an operating theatre.  Honestly, I have no idea where Garry got this from. It’s fantasy stuff. But let’s remember he has a lot of health problems he needs to sort out. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is clearly delusional. The methods he talks about are obviously bulls**t. This practice is actually used for patients who have no immune system – certainly not in football.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2585178/garry-oconnor-blood-russia-lokomotiv-moscow-transfusion-hibs/

https://www.championat.com/football/news-3421671-eks-vrach-loko-okonnor-alkogolik-i-narkoman-a-my-ego-lechili-ot-furunkuljoza.html

Edited by JamesM82