Sounds like Garry O has caused a bit of a stir in Russia.

And ex-Lokomtiv Moscow officials both vehemently denied the 34-year-old’s allegations.

Ex-club doctor Alexander Yardoshvili said: “O’Connor is delirious. For a start, you cannot do this kind of procedure at a club – it would have to be done in a hospital in an operating theatre.  Honestly, I have no idea where Garry got this from. It’s fantasy stuff. But let’s remember he has a lot of health problems he needs to sort out. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is clearly delusional. The methods he talks about are obviously bulls**t. This practice is actually used for patients who have no immune system – certainly not in football.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2585178/garry-oconnor-blood-russia-lokomotiv-moscow-transfusion-hibs/

https://www.championat.com/football/news-3421671-eks-vrach-loko-okonnor-alkogolik-i-narkoman-a-my-ego-lechili-ot-furunkuljoza.html

Garry O. to be found slumped in a toilet in Mickey D’s at Fort Kinnaird after having been Novichokked ??
[emoji488][emoji489]

50 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Garry O. to be found slumped in a toilet in Mickey D’s at Fort Kinnaird after having been Novichokked ??
emoji488.pngemoji489.png

Lokomotiv are owned by Russian Railways, which is itself owned by the Russian government. #justsaying

In other news, sounds like Hibs are keeping on most of the youths from this year. Are they bringing back reserve teams from next year? Some of those guys must be too old under the existing rules.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8656

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:23, AberdeenHibee said:

Also going to Tynecastle.  Can't wait! Honestly think we are going to do them - the gulf is massive and we have everything to play for!  

^_^

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

So we've gone from being this particular club to that particular club?

That and this, these and those... No One Knows...

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

McGeough going to Blackburn seems to be the latest popular rumour. Would be gutted to see him leave but can’t blame him chasing the cash. 

It’s a short career and until this season he’s had jelly legs. As a cup winning legend he deserves to make as much money for himself in his career as he can. Has my best wishes, but just wish we could afford to pay him his worth.

if these are the last three games we get to see this midfield together then I’m just glad I’m at every game to savour it.

On 30/04/2018 at 20:29, JohanForeskins said:

Settle. How many times have either side been expecting to give the other a doing and ended up getting beat!

Our record at Tiny is woeful and they defend well at home. I’m too old to be taking anything for granted

I’m not surprised in the slightest in last nights outcome. I’ve seen it time and time and time again 

Great season considering it’s the first season back

As for Lennon, if that’s his attitude then it’s a thanks and goodbye from me

There’s something strange going on with Lennon.

Didn’t take a team meeting or anything as usual before the Derby in the team hotel. His mad rants after the game. Players not seen him since Wednesday night and now late for his usual pre game press conference. He had a meeting with Leeann Dempster yesterday as well.