Still some red dots to use but green dots and forum rep matter so much to you spoon burning .net rejects that you green dot each other to f**k, in turn deluding yourselves that it somehow reflects the quality of your posting. Which is very low I must add. One collective brain between about 20 of you. 
Individually, thick as f**k! 
f**k Hibs! :lol::lol::lol:
eta: bring on your red dots! 

Wow

45 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

Still some red dots to use but green dots and forum rep matter so much to you spoon burning .net rejects that you green dot each other to f**k, in turn deluding yourselves that it somehow reflects the quality of your posting. Which is very low I must add. One collective brain between about 20 of you. 

Dream pipe.

46 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

BB3BD5B3-5D90-424E-B6E9-B84DD0C71352.jpeg.6795c9274bd8d0fdad59a142f5742990.jpeg

The ratio of good Hearts posters to jammy wearing simpletons used to be quite high.

It's probably a 50/50 split now though.

I blame Levein tbh.

9 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

Hibs fans on here are the ones that got laughed off .net and every other spoon burners forum.

f**k Hibs.

1 hour ago, Tom Paris said:

stock-photo-fat-man-use-a-magnifying-gla

240_F_172506685_1b3tnTrNGMx73X8p9sUpzooN

Edited by Cumdog35

1 hour ago, Tom Paris said:

jbmiGBh.png

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How many of these yam poseurs are in fact Radger the Badger, do we reckon?

Puckering up to hibs c***s as usual Sanchez? You pathetic clown :lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

jbmiGBh.png

That’s great. Another shite picture for the collection of shite pictures and gifs really though. f**k Hibs and how they must reply to everything :lol:

16 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

That’s great. Another shite picture for the collection of shite pictures and gifs really though. f**k Hibs and how they must reply to everything :lol:

Spoiler

jbmiGBh.png

20 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

result-of-smashing-head-on-keyboard_o_78

2 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

Trump.png.e8cf21e1a99147f4dc29c23baaf0e194.png