1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Aye the Hibbees showing their true colours now. "What, you need to get a boat? " " Seen the prices, it's just like the fringe, f**k that".

c***s.

Maybe I'll go watch the fermers in Europe..no wait... Cunto

30 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Glamorous draw today. This team must be pish surely? 

If you're talking about the Faroese team, aye. Lost every tie they've been in. Nearest they've come to winning one was losing 5-4 v Linfield. Losing to a Faroese team would be a new low and a total riddy (no point denying it).

Asteras are not one of the bigger Greek teams (obvs), but they have been in Europe a few times recently and got into the EL groups a couple of times. All things being equal they would be favourites to beat Hibs, but the Greek season doesn't start until late August. Hopefully they would be a bit rusty going into the first game.

4 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Maybe I'll go watch the fermers in Europe..no wait... Cunto

You technically could, as we're playing a Croatian team in Austria next month. 

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I'll go if you go..

Been tempted tbh, but the club haven't even announced it yet so clueless to where in Austria it's being played :lol: supporting Saints is a bit shite like that 

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Been tempted tbh, but the club haven't even announced it yet so clueless to where in Austria it's being played :lol:supporting Saints is a bit shite like that 

That I have no doubt about mate..:lol:

25 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Wouldn't mind some signings Hibs.

No quite in the manner at which our neighbours are signing everyone but the squad looks depleted as f**k right now

Need a bang average midfielder or three ? We could help you out there.

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Wouldn't mind some signings Hibs.

No quite in the manner at which our neighbours are signing everyone but the squad looks depleted as f**k right now

It’s not looking brilliant just now. No Allan or McGeough in midfield and only Kamberi as a first pick striker. If we start the season with Simon Murray up front we’re fucked.

42 minutes ago, Zing. said:

It’s not looking brilliant just now. No Allan or McGeough in midfield and only Kamberi as a first pick striker. If we start the season with Simon Murray up front we’re fucked.

What's the deal with Allan? is he still a Celtic employee? Can't have long left on that contract if he is.

Really fucks me off that Celtic buy players like Allan and give them no game time, then everyone wonders why nae guid Scottish laddies are having stellar careers.