18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm scared to ask, Jordon Forster, what's he like?

He could look ok now and then but overall I don’t have good memories of him in a hibs shirt. Think he was pretty pish.

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Was prone to the odd error at Hibs but strong lad and decent in air.  McPake looking at him?

Yeah, he's rumoured anyways.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm scared to ask, Jordon Forster, what's he like?

Is he signing for Dundee?

Hadnt heard that.

I always liked Jordon, what I would call a no nonsense defender and a threat up the other end as well - prone to the occasional brain fart........

Unfortunately for him, he suffered when at ER because he couldnt dislodge some very decent defenders hence the move down south. Was playing well down there, but suffered a stinker of an injury.

Always comes across as a decent guy off the field too - although he might still be punting that HerbalLife shite.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Is he signing for Dundee?

Hadnt heard that.

I always liked Jordon, what I would call a no nonsense defender and a threat up the other end as well - prone to the occasional brain fart........

Unfortunately for him, he suffered when at ER because he couldnt dislodge some very decent defenders hence the move down south. Was playing well down there, but suffered a stinker of an injury.

Always comes across as a decent guy off the field too - although he might still be punting that HerbalLife shite.

OFFS, not another one. We've already got Josh Meekings punting that shite. 

Look out for some turf wars at Dens in the coming months. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Is this guy any good or a Hertz type signing? 2 year deal suggests latter.

Why does it suggest the latter? Adam Jackson was a 2 year deal as well I’m sure. Let’s us see if they are up to it in this league and if not we aren’t lumbered with them long term. Also gives the player some freedom if they do well and have plenty options open at the end of the two years.

Ive not a clue how good these guys will be. Going to be interesting.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Why does it suggest the latter? Adam Jackson was a 2 year deal as well I’m sure. Let’s us see if they are up to it in this league and if not we aren’t lumbered with them long term. Also gives the player some freedom if they do well and have plenty options open at the end of the two years.

Ive not a clue how good these guys will be. Going to be interesting.

My gripe is we should be identifying the next sjm and getting him on a longer deal but these kind of players come along once every ten years I suppose. No doubt this lad has some pedigree from the championship,  he ain't a league two huddy.