1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

As a supporter of someone whose life revolves around hating a team (based on bigotry) i think i can simply laugh at you 😄

I replied with a simple message to a bloke who makes a decent contribution to our threads and you and your flock start raging about it.

Not that I am surprised that you and yours are constantly angry.

9 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ooft.

Log off, take your loss and come back another day. 

I've taken the loss pretty well tbh, predicted that the Saintees would win pre match and congratulated them on a thoroughly deserved win and a historic double.

There's more Aberdeen fans on Hibs threads now than Hibs fans these days. Rangers don't want to be your rivals, those bunch of day glo dafties Dundee United don't want to be your rivals either. It's desperate stuff now guys.

What makes you think that we want you as rivals ?

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I've taken the loss pretty well tbh, predicted that the Saintees would win pre match and congratulated them on a thoroughly deserved win and a historic double.

There's more Aberdeen fans on Hibs threads now than Hibs fans these days. Rangers don't want to be your rivals, those bunch of day glo dafties Dundee United don't want to be your rivals either. It's desperate stuff now guys.

You've obviously not opened the Aberdeen thread lately. Any loss of points was greeted with post after post from the Hibs bois.

Unfortunately, while we're in the market for the same players and challenging for third there's always going to be a rivalry. Unless you slip out of the top division again.

It's only a game 😀

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'd suggest Cove Rangers as the obvious geographical choice, but I strongly suspect that Cove have already knocked back their application for a football rivalryship too.

Fun to have a season where we finish 3rd and I'd still be not fussed for the manager and half the playing staff to clear out in the summer.

Also glad we did our civic duty and gave the weirder aberdonians their first erection of the year. Of course, they should be unhappy as saints establishing themselves as the third force in Scottish football on the only metric that matters (recent cup wins) only pushes them further below the big dogs into complete non entity stakes. 

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You've obviously not opened the Aberdeen thread lately. Any loss of points was greeted with post after post from the Hibs bois.

Unfortunately, while we're in the market for the same players and challenging for third there's always going to be a rivalry. Unless you slip out of the top division again.

It's only a game 😀

Stop being so thirsty, we're simply not interested.

No means no.

On 21/05/2021 at 09:16, frankthetank22 said:

I know a couple of Hibs fans and they'd said how impressed they'd been with Irvine so I'd assumed that that was the general opinion. 

As a County fan I've kept tabs on how he's been getting on since he left us. When he signed for hibs my impression was that he'd use you to showcase what he can do, then get another gig in the English championship/EPL.

Is he likely to stay or leave this summer?

Leave !

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I replied with a simple message to a bloke who makes a decent contribution to our threads and you and your flock start raging about it.

Not that I am surprised that you and yours are constantly angry.

Not angry here. Hibs fans boasting how great they are all over Aberdeen pages in the last week getting told how shit they are. Standard.

Im sure youve never posted anything on a Celtic page or to a Celtic fan this season have you...

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It's only a game 😀

He has. He is just upset and cant process the fact his team embarrassed themselves yet again.

13 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

1 season in ten above us? Hibs havent been in the same league as us for a lot of that time , irrelevant to us.

Focus on your rivalry with Hearts , that will make you feel better. Whats that, they are in the division below you and beat you in the cup this season? They almost always beat you? 

Must be shite being a hibee 

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

1 season in ten above us? Hibs havent been in the same league as us for a lot of that time , irrelevant to us.

I enjoy how your primary purpose for being on Pie And Bovril is to come to Hibs matchday threads for games that have nothing to do with Aberdeen and say how irrelevant Hibs are, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Focus on your rivalry with Hearts , that will make you feel better. Whats that, they are in the division below you and beat you in the cup this season? They almost always beat you? 

Must be shite being a hibee 

Hibs pandered for. “Level playing field”:as apparently we’ve cheated 😂

The level playing field hasn’t worked out though.We are a bit shit but can still boss the wee team.

There scramble for relevance is cute though 🖕🤚

3 minutes ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

Dear Hibs fans I wrote you but you still ain't callin'......

.....your biggest fan this is afc_blockhead.

It would work if you didnt all respond wouldnt it. Must try harder.

Enjoy celebrating your glorious win today..

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I enjoy how your primary purpose for being on Pie And Bovril is to come to Hibs matchday threads for games that have nothing to do with Aberdeen and say how irrelevant Hibs are, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Eh ? Hibs fans all over the dons page after a first win at Pittodrie in many years getting annoyed at getting some back? 

Stop crying. It will be ok.

3 minutes ago, woolf said:

Hibs pandered for. “Level playing field”:as apparently we’ve cheated 😂

The level playing field hasn’t worked out though.We are a bit shit but can still boss the wee team.

There scramble for relevance is cute though 🖕🤚

Almost as if Hearts will always be Hibs superiors isnt it.