5 minutes ago, G51 said:

I don’t think you got lucky per se, but I do think a lot of it was our temporary staff just not knowing/considering how to stop you playing. You deserved the win, but it had more to do with the B team coaches than Jack Ross perhaps.

You can get away with predictable football providing you make small adjustments in match to change things up slightly. Ross wasn’t very good at that.

Aye, sorry thats kinda what I meant 👍

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Ron the Con just gave him a 3-year contract extension too. As well as jobbers like Hanlon and Stevenson.

Colin

Was never really Ross Out but hard to see how he would turn it around after last night.

Jack has quit.  He seen my post last night and decided to act like Theresa May after all. 

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

hard to see how he would turn it around after last night

Both sets of fans chanting "sacked in the morning" probably isn't something you'd ever recover from, even if there was a half decent run it'd all turn sour again after the next poor result. 

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Still nothing from the club. Wonder if they're waiting to announce the successor at the same time.

Communication is fucking shocking these days.  We will probably hear an interview with JR on PLZ with Roughy and that other c**t before Hibernian announce it. 

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Still nothing from the club. Wonder if they're waiting to announce the successor at the same time.

If this is the case, that would surely suggest it's Kean as you're not going to have Neil, McInnes or anyone else external lined up that quickly?

Unless of course I'm missing sarcasm about your communication being useless. Scenes when some other crypto tweet gets sent out before any mention of Ross.

6 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

If this is the case, that would surely suggest it's Kean as you're not going to have Neil, McInnes or anyone else external lined up that quickly?

Unless of course I'm missing sarcasm about your communication being useless. Scenes when some other crypto tweet gets sent out before any mention of Ross.

Neil worked with our CEO at Norwich and was there last night so could possibly be him. If its Kean I'd imagine it'd only be interim anyway.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie