3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Josh Campbell extended til 2027

Very good news for me.  Was worried he would be leaving for buttons.

Glad the civil war above as ended peacefully.   We all want whats best for the club even when some express that differently :) 

55 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Very good news for me.  Was worried he would be leaving for buttons.

Glad the civil war above as ended peacefully.   We all want whats best for the club even when some express that differently :) 

Agreed.

Now.........as you are back and on good form isn't it about time you started the match thread?

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Agreed.

Now.........as you are back and on good form isn't it about time you started the match thread?

I'll leave it for another couple of games if you don't mind my good man.  Thanks for the suggestion though :) 

13 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Catch the feel good factor before we play the 3 teams ahead of us.

Its a bizarre thing, but theres every chance if you beat Hearts they could implode and you finish above them.

Imagine telling folk 2 months ago that Johnson would outlast Neilson and Hibs would finish above Hearts.

Edited by RandomGuy.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its a bizarre thing, but theres every chance if you beat Hearts they could implode and you finish above them.

Imagine telling folk 2 months ago that Johnson would outlast Neilson and Hibs would finish above Hearts.

I’m refusing to get carried away to be honest, yes we’re on a decent run but a loss against Livingston and you’re looking at going on yet another losing streak.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our next 3 games in March are incredibly difficult. Away at Livi which we need to take something from and then the Old Firm which we will get nothing from. However after that there is the chance to pick up a lot of points  as we go through April. If we beat Hearts at ER they'll be flapping like a pigeon in Princes St Gardens. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats true, but as the lads above have said - we have a tough run coming up......and are missing Boyle and McGeady* for the rest of the season, two of our more skilled players for making chances.

So, amusing though that prospect would be, I dont think its that realistic.

*not confirmed, but as he said his hammy went pop, I cannae see him being back.