FIFA 18

FifeArab

:lol:

EA have fucked it.  Built a mode that doesn't have any market, so you need to open packs to get players.  Open it up for a couple of hours and let everyone fire their players into SBCs, then bring down the store so they can't open any more packs to replenish.  People now not able to play the mode right at the time where presumably thousands upon thousands are piling in to have a shot.

Gutted.

40 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Yeah the store is down.

market has properly crashed. Zanetti is 100k to complete from scratch now.

Oh my...that is sorely tempting after how good he was on loan.

Any rare gold is now easily available for 650, so expect only the desirable players will be anything above the minimum.  It's definitely a buyers market at the moment, and people could make a killing if the market picks back up again later.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Normal world cup mode as well, and a non UT online mode. No qualifying things or that

Excellent, thank you.  

10 hours ago, forameus said:

Think they said it was likely around that time US time, so maybe closer to the SBC drop time for us.  Seems like they don't really know themselves though given it probably requires a pretty sizeable update.

I fired through some upgrade packs yesterday, probably about 6 or so Premium and then whatever basic ones I got out of that.  Nothing out of the premium ones, but then one basic pack got the blue flash.  Skriniar.  Not quite what I wanted, but an upgrade on Masiello who I'd got in the SBC.  Opened the rest of the pack, and what's that?  Another blue?  Masiello.  Duplicate.  It's essentially just trolling me now.  

I just put my Masiello into the SBC again. 

What came out? 

Masiello. 

Farcical. 

This is probably my final team in FIFA 18. I'll probably spend most of my time on the World Cup mode for the next couple of months so won't really go out of my way to re-invest in this side unless I get players through packs or SBCs. I've enjoyed playing with wing-backs recently so can change this with the subs I have.

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 19.24.04.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 19.24.24.png

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I just put my Masiello into the SBC again. 

What came out? 

Masiello. 

Farcical. 

Sorry, I really am, but... :lol:  Fucking typical really.

I got better luck with tonight's packs.  After the game shat itself I had a few upgrade packs left to open, plus the Ligue 1 and Serie A SBCs. Got Falcao out of one - good as a sub, but not really what I wanted - but then Higuain out of Serie A.  First time I've managed to get a forward player out of it that I can easily use, so delighted with that.

Picked up TOTS Torreira for 30k to fill the second midfield spot, so now I'm pretty happy with my team

f10dO3c.png

bVvruz8.png

The only addition I'd really like to make is upgrade Insigne to his TOTS.  I would replace Marchisio, but he's a fucking dreamboat, and has played far better than any other player I've tried there.  Alaba has his IF 87, but it's not worth the extra money.   Casemiro is a decent sub option once chem isn't an issue, and I'd imagine Falcao will be the same.  Mertens will now likely not get a look in again unfortunately.

And forgot to say, Bailey on the left is absolute filth.  I like to play a decent build-up game rather than just burn down the wings, but Insigne and Bailey are wonderful for it.  Can't wait to try out Higwayne with them.

Got Handanovic out of the SBC. I’d be mad but his 89 is the best keeper I’ve used this year by a country mile so I’m happy enough to have his TOTS. Just means I’ll be able to sell his 89.

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I've got him alongside Chiellini and Zanetti at the moment, Nesta is my next target.

Worth doing his SBC now with the price of players being so low. 

I started Larsson’s SBC tonight and only have the 85 and 86 rated squads left to do.

Archived