FIFA 18

FifeArab

4 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

SMS, Mertens or Koulibaily for me please.

Will 100% get Handanovic though.

He’s already the best keeper on the game so wouldn’t be awful to get tbh

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Mrs bought me £15,99 fifa points for running about after her in hospital. 

Thought I’ll just give it a go now as I was gonna keep it for the World Cup mode. 

Then boom, first pack. 

BA65C1EC-825C-41C8-B7B6-BE3CD30FF464.jpeg

Managed to pick de Vrij up for 91k when his cheapest buy it now was 95k. Card looks decent and he’s 95 rated in game with an anchor chem so pretty happy with that. A CB with 99 shot power, 99 longshots and 94 for short and long passing was too good not to have :lol:

6CC47BF4-B428-4AB5-B705-780A05B67E83.thumb.jpeg.270d44c00c85e099c5dd979b8aae3013.jpeg

In reality I think I want that Douglas Costa card because Callejon just isn’t quite good enough 

Got a standard Alex Sandro card out the Serie A pack, not outstanding but I've wanted him for ages and kept forgetting when I got enough coins :lol:

My last two opponents have had 99 Ronaldo up front, incredibke stuff. 

Won the first 4-0 and got 1-0 after ten minutes second time and he quit. Neither seemed to have any clue how to use Ronaldo. 

Douglas Costa is the best left winger I've used, and that's just his standard card. 

I think that’s me now at my end game squad time of Fifa 18. It depends who I get on the tots sbc I suppose. 

This plays superb. Gullit is great however his stamina is atrocious. I find Muller plays better at cm than Cam. His agility isn’t great in game. 

2FCA96E2-9641-432B-AF0A-DAFB4F739A5B.png

509D55BE-37C3-41A2-826C-2B0C5E955730.png

I got rid of my TOTS Maicon to the Serie A SBC, as I'm desperate for a high grade full back or winger. 

Got Masiello. 

Done two Premium Lique 1 packs. opened the first one to get Blue flare with Rabiot. 2nd got nothing.

Threw marenga at the Calcio TOTS and got Maricello who is useless.

Threw Marceillo at Lique 1 TOTS and got Verratti.

None of the players can affect my team so will be SBC fodder tbh.

Got Luis Alberto and Roussillon which is not bad, an upgrade for Alex Sandro and I've stuck Alberto out on the left wing, still trying to figure out where to fit him in. Had Dybala on loan from the weekly objective, he's phenomenal.

Screenshot_20180528-075101.thumb.png.1721e0f7b99e7caeb33e9e1e70051604.png

My team just now. Got Futmas Berardi, Mertens, Gomez and Higuain as the subs I bring on, different positions depending on how the game goes. 

I got Masiello from the Serie A SBC.  Was pretty annoyed to start with, but putting him between Sule and Sane TOTS with Alaba and Kimmich either side of them is quite a solid back-line.  If I can follow this up with getting anyone who isn't a keeper on Tuesday, I'll be happy enough.  Going to fire through a few upgrade packs and hopefully get the same luck I did with Bundesliga.  

EDIT: Kind of on that note, is there any part of the FUT game mode more half-arsed than the search function?  It's like something a standard grade computing student would put together as a proof of concept.  Want to search for a common name?  Better hope it's one of the 5 highest rated, otherwise gtf.  Want to look purely for rare gold players?  Nut, gtf.  You're looking for one particular player, say Compper, but only the Celtic card, not the other club he was at.  Can I do that?  No, f**k off, we're greying out the club part and letting you choose whether it's gold,silver or bronze instead.  Really, really shite, and it hasn't changed in years.

Archived