Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

It's Sunday, we've just had three days of grandkids and I've suggested a meal and the cinema to relax and unwind. "No, I think we should do a 'deep' clean in the house" aye well, happy fucking days 

Edited by heedthebaa

It's Sunday, we've just had three days of grandkids and I've suggested a meal and the cinema to relax and unwind. "No, I think we should do a 'deep' clean in the house" aye well, happy fucking days 

Same for me, step daughter is back on Thursday for her forthcoming wedding. Apparently every room has to be gutted and painted for her arrival. Wouldn't be surprised if there a red carpet in a Yodel van with our address on it.

Add to that "It's only a game"

11 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Same for me, step daughter is back on Thursday for her forthcoming wedding. Apparently every room has to be gutted and painted for her arrival. Wouldn't be surprised if there a red carpet in a Yodel van with our address on it.

Add to that "It's only a game"

Aye I'd argue but what's the point :lol:

You see WE has now changed to ME doing this deep clean, she's fucked off into her  summerhouse because she has things to do that's important out there. I truly love  her pie, but I'm putting my steel toe cap boots on if this persists 

On 18/10/2017 at 12:39, Florentine_Pogen said:

My HouseHarridan has a myriad of foibles, peccadilloes and habits that drive me nuts and I won’t bore you with a list........however, the main aneurism-inducing, deliberate act she does without fail is leaving the garlic press lying unwashed on the worktop after she’s washed up all the other shite....she appears to have a pathological fear of cleaning the thing.

Garlic presses are horrific though.  Better to use a broad-bladed knife.

4 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Genuine KITP moment.

5 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Should've gone out on your own. Sounds like you are anyway, now you've been left to get on with it yourself.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Should've gone out on your own. Sounds like you are anyway, now you've been left to get on with it yourself.

I owe her as I do very little to f**k all in the house. Anyways she's a gid yin and has ordered an Indian meal for two

Just now, heedthebaa said:

I owe her as I do very little to f**k all in the house. Anyways she's a gid yin and has ordered an Indian meal for two

Aww.

f**k off and take your happy, contented relationship to another thread. The rest of us have some serious girning to do.

19 minutes ago, philpy said:

Sitting looking at her phone when I'm trying to get out of a busy junction where i can barely see both ways due to parked cars.

Mine leans forward and tells me "road's clear." If she didn't lean I'd be able to see and make my own judgement.

Worse still, her "road clear" doesn't always actually mean road clear.