Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

You avoid everyone that goes to the gym and you have no commute afterwards. What's not to like?

Never thought of it like that. Always think of it like jumping around in Spandex in front of a Cindy Crawford VHS

33 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

13 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

She's nicked my gym time. One of her classes got cancelled and now she does one at 7.30 on a Monday. 

That was my time but because I dont do a class I can "go anytime"

Except my schedule means I can't. 

I’m sure the female members were devastated at your no show, nobody to do their spotting eh

51 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Tonight's dinner is leftover stew from Sunday and a baked tattie.

The is not a bit of meat in it, all carrots and mushrooms-she has picked all the meat out every time she goes to the fucking fridge.

:lol:

On 22/10/2017 at 11:45, heedthebaa said:

It's Sunday, we've just had three days of grandkids and I've suggested a meal and the cinema to relax and unwind. "No, I think we should do a 'deep' clean in the house" aye well, happy fucking days 

This. The deep cleaning Sh ite for any visitors. We were away in the caravan for a fortnight and my mum stayed in our house during the second week. My missus insisted we drive all the way back home the day before my mum arrived to deep clean the fkn house!! I threw the mother of all wobblers to no avail and stomped around hooovering and cleaning, which just pi ssed her off until we started snapping at one another. Every time someone visits, I'm up to me elbows with the bloody marigolds. Does my f kn head in....

Myself and partner don't live together, she has kids and I ain't giving up flat to move in yet, so only spend 2 or 3 nights a week together.

In morning and during day will send a message, or Whatapps just saying Hi, or how you doing.

It seems as if I always expected to instigate the conversation. if no message sent she wouldn't consider sending a message saying Hi,

there would have to be a 'Whats wrong?', 'Aren't you talking?' message rather than just Hello.

Always the negative.

Myself and partner don't live together, she has kids and I ain't giving up flat to move in yet, so only spend 2 or 3 nights a week together.
In morning and during day will send a message, or Whatapps just saying Hi, or how you doing.
It seems as if I always expected to instigate the conversation. if no message sent she wouldn't consider sending a message saying Hi,
there would have to be a 'Whats wrong?', 'Aren't you talking?' message rather than just Hello.
Always the negative.

Yeah, I always have to message first as well. If I don't I'm obviously in a huff. If she doesn't then that's fine.

I'm not bothered about her not messaging me first as I'm usually busy at work anyway, but apparently it means I've completely forgotten about her existing. We're fucking engaged [emoji23]

Anyone else's Mrs set up a social engagement stating "I thought you'd want to go" then gives it "we don't have to go if you don't fancy it"

Meaning of course that I'm the reason she gives to people for us not going.

Yip...she has even been caught out on occasion when i bump into someone and they tell me "it was a shame you couldn't make it last week are you feeling better ?" err aw aye erm sorry . To go home and tell her I bumped into wats her face etc to just get told..."aye I did not want to go" . jeez feckin wuman

Always the negative.

Keep the flat [emoji38]

This. The deep cleaning Sh ite for any visitors. We were away in the caravan for a fortnight and my mum stayed in our house during the second week. My missus insisted we drive all the way back home the day before my mum arrived to deep clean the fkn house!! I threw the mother of all wobblers to no avail and stomped around hooovering and cleaning, which just pi ssed her off until we started snapping at one another. Every time someone visits, I'm up to me elbows with the bloody marigolds. Does my f kn head in....

Why wouldn’t you just refuse point blank to do it? If she was that bothered about it, I’m sure she could have went and done it herself.

I get this also. Usually involves her mum saying that's she's in town and would like to come over with an hours notice, at which point I'm supposed to drop absolutely everything on demand.

4 hours ago, Widge said:

I get that. If I don't respond she assumes I'm dead. emoji23.png

Does this also cover the phoning 6 times in a row because you didn't answer. Erm.., maybe I'm fucking busy.

The worst example was when I was picking her up from the airport. I told her to call when she had collected her bag. I had parked up half a mile away. Book, coffee, biscuits and the radio on. Lovely.

Phones to tell me she's coming through. By the time I reach the airport I'm fuming as my phone has been going mental. The 5 minute drive and park up had given her the time to call 9 times.

You knew where I was. You knew I was driving. Why the f**k are you calling 9 times?