Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

You’re trusted with making the tea!? Many moons ago I tried helping, started by emptying a pan of greasy looking shit out, apparently it was to make gravy. I was telt to f**k off out the kitchen and haven’t been trusted since (apart from cheese on toast) 

Most men aren't simple man-children who can't operate a dishwasher though, so not sure why you're so surprised that others can do basic things like make dinner.

Better keep this quiet from @PB 4.2 otherwise he'll be out to woo the missus away from me. 
"I nearly ran over some woman on her bike earlier. I was turning right and she came down a hill too quickly and had to slam on her brakes. It would have been her fault wouldn't it? Cyclists should look where they are going".

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Most men aren't simple man-children who can't operate a dishwasher though, so not sure why you're so surprised that others can do basic things like make dinner.

It was washing machine m9 

Does everyone own a dishwasher ? I have no space in my kitchen to own one unless I extend the kitchen. Seems quite lazy when it takes 5-10 minutes to do the dishes .

I don’t. Have never had one so don’t know what I’m missing. The place I’m planning on moving in to next year but I doubt I’ll ever use it.

33 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Does everyone own a dishwasher ? I have no space in my kitchen to own one unless I extend the kitchen. Seems quite lazy when it takes 5-10 minutes to do the dishes .

We have a dishwasher but no washing machine. I'd much prefer it the other way around but the landlord won't let us swap because over here washing machines go in the bathroom, not the kitchen, and there isn't enough space in the bathroom. Instead we need to make do with the shared washroom in the fucking basement, which was fine until they converted the office on the first floor into a flat and let it out to a group of 3 single c***s. Tipped the balance from "Can get the washing done 9 times out of 10" to "I'm going to fucking kill my neighbours at some point because I'm sick fed up dragging baskets full of washing down 4 flights of stairs only to see the machine is in use and there is a queue of baskets waiting".

Still, at least the stairs keep me skinny.

7 minutes ago, Ross. said:

We have a dishwasher but no washing machine. I'd much prefer it the other way around but the landlord won't let us swap because over here washing machines go in the bathroom, not the kitchen, and there isn't enough space in the bathroom. Instead we need to make do with the shared washroom in the fucking basement, which was fine until they converted the office on the first floor into a flat and let it out to a group of 3 single c***s. Tipped the balance from "Can get the washing done 9 times out of 10" to "I'm going to fucking kill my neighbours at some point because I'm sick fed up dragging baskets full of washing down 4 flights of stairs only to see the machine is in use and there is a queue of baskets waiting".

How many times have you came in drunk and pished in the washing machine?

How many times you got pished and put your clothes in the dishwasher?

21 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

How many times you got pished and put your clothes in the dishwasher?

None, but I do still find it bizarre when I view flats/houses over here and they have washing machines in the middle of the bathroom. No so bad with the modern flats, they tend to have them hidden in a cupboard or in a separate utility room but anything built pre 1980 they just seem to fire the fucking things wherever is easiest for access to the plumbing.

Thats the sort of weird bath vs shower version for dishes isnt it

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 14:03, G_Man1985 said:

Dishwashers are for lazy b*****ds and are a huge waste of money

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

After a lazy weekend of cultivating my trampy stubble beard I went to have my 4 30 am shave to find that the wife had used and binned my last razor.

£3.38 at a tesco metro for 4 razors! racketeering b*****ds.

At least when you give her a kiss you won't get irritated by her facial stubble

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Dishwashers are for lazy b*****ds and are a huge waste of money

At least when you give her a kiss you won't get irritated by her facial stubble

They're not a waste of money at all. They use hardly any electricity and are perhaps the greatest thing ever invented, particularly when you have a child.