Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

9 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Does this also cover the phoning 6 times in a row because you didn't answer. Erm.., maybe I'm fucking busy.

The worst example was when I was picking her up from the airport. I told her to call when she had collected her bag. I had parked up half a mile away. Book, coffee, biscuits and the radio on. Lovely.

Phones to tell me she's coming through. By the time I reach the airport I'm fuming as my phone has been going mental. The 5 minute drive and park up had given her the time to call 9 times.

You knew where I was. You knew I was driving. Why the f**k are you calling 9 times?

Maybe she's suspicious of you.

Does this also cover the phoning 6 times in a row because you didn't answer. Erm.., maybe I'm fucking busy.
The worst example was when I was picking her up from the airport. I told her to call when she had collected her bag. I had parked up half a mile away. Book, coffee, biscuits and the radio on. Lovely.
Phones to tell me she's coming through. By the time I reach the airport I'm fuming as my phone has been going mental. The 5 minute drive and park up had given her the time to call 9 times.
You knew where I was. You knew I was driving. Why the f**k are you calling 9 times?

Well no because she's not a crazy psychopath who needs to know my every movement.

More when I'll be messaging her and then suddenly go quiet for hours. Albeit she's now learnt that I've most likely fallen asleep as opposed to fallen off a cliff. [emoji23] Couldn't deal with an overbearing, minute by minute update partner, that'd drive me mad.

She's a cheeky b*****d.

Mrs A - 'Ah seven years of wedded bliss!'

Me - 'Erm we have been married 10 years'

Mrs A - 'Aye, but it took three years to get used to'

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Well no because she's not a crazy psychopath who needs to know my every movement.

More when I'll be messaging her and then suddenly go quiet for hours. Albeit she's now learnt that I've most likely fallen asleep as opposed to fallen off a cliff. emoji23.png Couldn't deal with an overbearing, minute by minute update partner, that'd drive me mad.

Sorry, that's not what I meant at all. She usually doesn't care where I am but on the odd occasion she decides she want to get hold of me it will be constant calling because it's inconcievable that I can't be available when she wants.

She's a cheeky b*****d.
Mrs A - 'Ah seven years of wedded bliss!'
Me - 'Erm we have been married 10 years'
Mrs A - 'Aye, but it took three years to get used to'

I realise your return is a bid deal round here and I respect that, but your mrs has “yer da’” patter. Sorry.

Just now, NJ2 said:

I realise your return is a bid deal round here and I respect that, but your mrs has “yer da’” patter. Sorry.

You can add 'yer da' patter to the list then 

Our flat is fairly long and narrow with the bog at one end and the kitchen at the other.  She's louder than I am and has a habit of asking me to do something while I'm having a shite by shouting really loudly.  I shout back but she can't hear me and gets annoyed that I don't come and help her right away.  

23 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Drives over every pothole on the road without a care in the world.

Mine hits every kerb when she parks, making the alloys heartbreaking to look at. Got them tarted up a while back at the cost of £50 a wheel and they lasted 4 days, she scraped the front drivers again 

Whenever she has a (lady) friend to stay.. "Oh, he makes so much noise in the kitchen".

Me "You know what that sound is? It's the sound of you doing f**k all and me slaving away making dinners, breakfast, emptying the dishwasher, loading the dishwasher.....". 

Also, I can be out at the gym and have walked the dog before anyone else in the house is awake. Then I get it in the neck because I'm "always out with the dog or at the gym". 

But your asleep, what fucking difference does it make to you?

A wee glimpse into my personal hell for you. 

Whenever she has a (lady) friend to stay.. "Oh, he makes so much noise in the kitchen".
Me "You know what that sound is? It's the sound of you doing f**k all and me slaving away making dinners, breakfast, emptying the dishwasher, loading the dishwasher.....". 
Also, I can be out at the gym and have walked the dog before anyone else in the house is awake. Then I get it in the neck because I'm "always out with the dog or at the gym". 
But your asleep, what fucking difference does it make to you?
A wee glimpse into my personal hell for you. 

I can empathise ! Work my golf time around her and the kids so I'm either on the course after she's left for work and kids at school or 6am on a Sunday for a quick 9 holes and back home before she's up . I then hear her moaning to her pals about ' that bloody golf ' and getting all this group sympathy shit that women seem to lap up while they all moan about being golf widows !

I get a txt asking if " I dont mind jumping into morrisons to get a few things " apparently its on a list so wont take me long ! when i get off the train. Firstly, she fucking works in morrisons ...Secondly, when i conceded and went in and found her she says laughing "its ok i left the list in the kitchen, i will just get it tomorrow" FFS ( I write this from the pub ) still fu **ing raging.