Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

11 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

^^^Mrs Ranter found^^^

She always has to have the volume at an even number. Bizarre exception being odd numbers ending in 5, which are ok apparently, because they end in 5.

I think I'm Mrs Ranter :wacko:

10 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I did say this.
She is gonna be going to Berlin this year with the girls. I shall not be painting while she is away

The town red G_man,  then the whole of Scotland red my man. 

While she's getting pumped by Hermann obviously. 

My Girlfriend mutes the tv if she’s stopped watching it rather than turn it off, leaves lights on, plug sockets on with nothing plugged in and boils a kettle 2-3 times before remembering to make tea. I had it drilled into me to save electric all my childhood and this turns me into a raging mess.

IMG_1528103665.665585.jpg

On 01/06/2018 at 23:27, ali_91 said:

Neither it should, she’s made an effort to save you both some money while you’re out gallivanting, and you’ve shown her no gratitude. At worst you should be telling her thanks for trying but it doesn’t look great and we need professionals in.  I can only assume this out of character outburst is due to the new Irn Bru recipe. Relax G_man

If she's any brains she will organise the decorator herself and when they arrive ask them if they can sort her husband's mess 

On 02/06/2018 at 09:25, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

My Girlfriend mutes the tv if she’s stopped watching it rather than turn it off, leaves lights on, plug sockets on with nothing plugged in and boils a kettle 2-3 times before remembering to make tea. I had it drilled into me to save electric all my childhood and this turns me into a raging mess.

I'm hearing you. 

Phone charger still switched on into nothing.

The worst is definitely when she is 1st to get the electric toothbrush off the charger. 

She actually refuses to charge it when we aren't in the house because it will burn the house down but will happily leave the charger on charging the air all day when we are out.

Figure that bag of crap out

On the telly chat, the missus will leave the telly on pause whilst she goes out the back for a (sometimes lit off the cooker) fag.  This irritates me immensely even though Im not watching the telly.

Alternatively, she will be looking through the TV guide and then decide to go for a fag, leaving the guide on the screen.  Again, im not watching the telly but it fucking annoys the shit out of me. 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm hearing you. 

The worst is definitely when she is 1st to get the electric toothbrush off the charger. 

She actually refuses to charge it when we aren't in the house because it will burn the house down but will happily leave the charger on charging the air all day when we are out.

Dp you share a toothbrush?

As above phone charger constantly plugged in. Tv left on at night. Puts shower on but doesn’t go in for about 5 mins. What you doing? Waiting on it heating up. It heats instantly get fukin in it. Buys loads of vegetables but hardly ever eats them. Most get binned but will buy another big bag to do exactly the same

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm hearing you. 

Surely if the phone or the toothbrush aren't plugged into the dock, then they're not using electricity, regardless of the fact that the chargers are plugged in and turned on at the socket? You need to plug the device onto it to complete the circuit.

17 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Don't see why.

Also we splashed out on a pricey 1 and sure as f**k am not buying 2

Would be like buying one razor to share an

18 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Don't see why.

Also we splashed out on a pricey 1 and sure as f**k am not buying 2

Do you switch blades on the family razor too?