Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

[mention=40259]throbber[/mention] take no notice of him, i'll leave the back door key next to that bush you like to watch me tackle Mrs Par from.

Dont wipe your knob on the soft furnishings, I almost got caught that way before, he loves his soft furnishings....

I wondered what those cocktail stick shaped marks at knee height to a normal person on the curtains were.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

I leave my charger next to my side of the bed and charge it at night and she still goes into the room from time to time and turns the plug off at the wall. She did it not too long ago and I had to go out to work with little charge on my phone. These sort of exchanges are pretty standard for us:

9ee8982da77b12689d3feaf4b3efebb9.jpg

IMG_1927.JPG

Guest bernardblack

Recycling is a big one in our house. I go to stick something in the bin "we need to recycle that!!l

Recycling means leaving something near the bin until we need to tidy extensively again for someone dropping by for 30secs and it goes in the original bin.

10 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Recycling is a big one in our house. I go to stick something in the bin "we need to recycle that!!l

Recycling means leaving something near the bin until we need to tidy extensively again for someone dropping by for 30secs and it goes in the original bin.

We do this.

Bought compost, bark etc for the garden. I found all the plastic bags in the garden waste bin. In a surprising juxtaposition I often find the flowers I bought her in the recycling bin.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Use it to your advantage. You'll look like a caring individual. Get the old trumpet to bed shortly after dinner and the world's your oxter.

Will do. Hoping to meet up with my axe murderer friend as well to see how he's doing. 

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

Will do. Hoping to meet up with my axe murderer friend as well to see how he's doing. Will post a pic if possible discretely. 

Reminds me of the old joke.

Guy on a cruise is offered a mother and daughter threesome by a well turned out 50ish woman, he agrees and follows her back to the cabin.

She opens the door and shouts...Maw, are you up?

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You could take her to the theatre.

My sister and niece are coming as well. My job is to see she gets on and off the plane and getting her to her hotel room. Then I'm off to France on the ferry.

My missus is pretty good at the tidying up but sometimes needs some motivation so I do this -

Dindeleux (about an hour before work): I'll help you tidy this house up at the weekend eh?

Her: ok

Dindeleux (About 5 mins before work): are you just going to sit here and watch the wean sleeping all day? It would be nice if you could do something.

Her - silence

Then, and it works like a charm every time, about 5 hours later I get a text saying "you'll be glad to know I've done X, Y, Z bla bla bla.....the house is tidy, remember I'm not your fucking cleaner"

I then reply with "sorry I didn't mean it to come across like you were the only person who has to tidy up"

Now tomorrow I can just lie about all day.

On 6/8/2017 at 20:49, 2lgm said:

We have an open plan staircase into the living room so she always sits at the top of the stairs drying her hair when I'm watching the telly. Plenty of sockets and large wardrobe mirror in the bedroom for doing the hair.

Hoover when I'm watching telly.

Panics if I drive over 50 mph on a motorway and she thinks all other drivers are on the road with the intention of crashing into us.

Thinks I'm her gofer.

Constant bloody soaps on the telly yet one game of football and I'm hogging it all week.

Thinks making dinner consists of having a pizza in the fridge for me to heat up when I get home.

Expects breakfast made every weekend, in bed too if she isn't up.

I hope this is fake.

if it isn't I seriously suggest getting some self esteem. Unless of course she's an amazing ride and you're willing to overlook everything else