Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I leave my charger next to my side of the bed and charge it at night and she still goes into the room from time to time and turns the plug off at the wall. She did it not too long ago and I had to go out to work with little charge on my phone. These sort of exchanges are pretty standard for us:

9ee8982da77b12689d3feaf4b3efebb9.jpg

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I leave my charger next to my side of the bed and charge it at night and she still goes into the room from time to time and turns the plug off at the wall. She did it not too long ago and I had to go out to work with little charge on my phone. These sort of exchanges are pretty standard for us:

Valid points on both sides.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

We should try a bit of mixed doubles at some point.. 

If you're suggesting I hand over my lovely lady and her shaven haven for a go on The Chip Finder General you can think again. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

If you're suggesting I hand over my lovely lady and her shaven haven for a go on The Chip Finder General you can think again. 

More to hold on to. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I'm on a conference call and absent mindedly browsing on here.  I've just burst out laughing and haven't put myself on mute, you c**t.

35 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn't know the chubster was American throbber

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Giving P&B the opportunity to point out infuriating things throbber's burd does doesn't seem like a good thing for his mental wellbeing. Is she fond of any other Americanisms?

Nah not at all, she never calls me an asshole so it seems quite out of character. 

I was getting interviewed on a tv channel for something at work. Told my Mrs to stay in the living room with the kids and keep quiet until I was finished. Half way through the live interview the kids burst into the room followed by my wife rugby tackling them and dragging them out. Was so embarrassed but it was on daytime tv so don't think many people saw.

[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] doesn't put the empty toilet roll in the bin and he starts a new one before the old one is finished. Fucking annoying. 

Don't worry I'm sure it'll only be a couple of years before your wiping his bum for him and you can be in complete control of the situation.

My girlfriend thinks nothing of putting on a light when it's broad daylight outside or there is natural light coming into the room. I absolutely hate this!

Also the poster who said his partner would just sit on the couch and speak away on the phone forcing him to listen to the conversation - that has to be one of the most gobshite ignorant things that people do. If you're taking a personal phone call then leave the fucking room, it's just manners really.