Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Estate agent was round yesterday taking the pictures/video etc to get the house on the market, so had to have the place immaculate. Mrs P takes all the keys that we have hanging at the back door and sticks them in a cupboard drawer, fair dos she tells me that and it's a sensible place for them. What she doesn't tell me is that she's put all the keys in the same place except for the actual door keys.

As she was out to work early this morning, locking the door after leaving, I was left raking through umpteen drawers and various other places keys may be kept to try and get the kids to school on time. Eventually had to climb out a fucking window. 45 minutes later when she replies to the many missed calls and messages saying we're locked in the house she tells me where they are. In the fucking cutlery drawer!!!!

11 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Estate agent was round yesterday taking the pictures/video etc to get the house on the market, so had to have the place immaculate. Mrs P takes all the keys that we have hanging at the back door and sticks them in a cupboard drawer, fair dos she tells me that and it's a sensible place for them. What she doesn't tell me is that she's put all the keys in the same place except for the actual door keys.

As she was out to work early this morning, locking the door after leaving, I was left raking through umpteen drawers and various other places keys may be kept to try and get the kids to school on time. Eventually had to climb out a fucking window. 45 minutes later when she replies to the many missed calls and messages saying we're locked in the house she tells me where they are. In the fucking cutlery drawer!!!!

Forks sake!

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:

Eventually had to climb out a fucking window. 

Oooft.

54 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Stenter or stretcher? Asking for a friend.clothes-prop.jpg

Stretcher obv

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs MM has nice end bits. 

And she has three of them.

2 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

What a spoon.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

:lol: the f**k is this "stretcher" pish? 

I'm particularly disappointed in you @The_Kincardine

It's a term used in theatre for adjustable sticks to keep walls vertical in a stage set. It has nothing to do with clothes poles.