Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I'm turning 41 shortly. Met my missus when I was 21. 

20 years together.

And she's still shopping for a jacket/coat but hasn't found one she's truly happy with. 

She has plenty and has certainly bought plenty and worn them once or twice but they are soon hung up and forgotten about as she goes off them quickly because they have some fundamental flaw.

Too cosy, not cosy enough, too long, too short, no hood, annoying hood, someone at work has the same coat and she doesn't want people to think that she's copying them, rubbish pockets, too waxy, not waterproof enough, not shower proof, not dressy enough, too dressy.

I have two coats. Winter and summer.

Edited by The Saintee

3 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

20 years together.

And she's still shopping for a jacket/coat but hasn't found one she's truly happy with. 

You should have bought her a tweed nappy when you first met. I'm the same with hats.

18 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

20 years together.

She has plenty and has certainly bought plenty and worn them once or twice but they are soon hung up and forgotten about as she goes off them quickly because they have some fundamental flaw.

Too cosy, not cosy enough, too long, too short, no hood, annoying hood, someone at work has the same coat and she doesn't want people to think that she's copying them, rubbish pockets, too waxy, not waterproof enough, not shower proof, not dressy enough, too dressy.

Can’t grumble about her and coats, she doesn’t wear one, shawls however....

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

20 years together.

I have one coat - for funerals.