Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

What sort of money can you charge lazy b*****ds who need an oven cleaned?

Depends how much money they have,you could charge an English Premier League player about £10k and they wouldn't blink

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I had no idea so many folk paid for this service. Does the guy just show up with some chemicals and a scrubber?

The one I use doesn't use chemicals.

eta: but I can confirm he brings his disdain for me.

Edited by Knight55WoodBear

One thing we all stand to gain from this is Moonster recanting his "confessions of an oven cleaner" type tales.

Can you imagine how bored the wives are of middle class men who spend their time seeking out the best person to come to their house and clean their ovens......

21 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I routinely get asked for my opinion, give it in an accurate, detailed and easily understandable manner and then get a reply of "I'll check with my dad". She's 33.

Yep. Think this one will resonate with a few folk. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

One thing we all stand to gain from this is Moonster recanting his "confessions of an oven cleaner" type tales.

Can you imagine how bored the wives are of middle class men who spend their time seeking out the best person to come to their house and clean their ovens......

The Moonster is wee enough that he could stand up inside your average double oven. A bored housewife could use him as a dildo.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is the answer "very"?

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

The Moonster is wee enough that he could stand up inside your average double oven. A bored housewife could use him as a dildo.

A truly glorious way to die. Wheres the songs and poems for tiny people killed in the line of being used as a sex toy?

1 minute ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

Is the answer "very"?

It is.