The DUP

Blootoon87

The more I read about this the more I think the secretary of state for NI has an agenda for direct rule.

It may well play into the hands of SF, but its possibly the only way to get them back to work.
As mentioned previously, it's a scandal in itself that these elected politicians are still on full pay and allowances without doing a day's work (apart from slating each other) since January.
On the other hand, does Brokenshire really want that headache or indeed is he capable of taking up the reins, not many seem convinced thus far.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:14, John Lambies Doos said:

The more I read about this the more I think the secretary of state for NI has an agenda for direct rule.

I would have thought the last thing the government wants is to have Direct Rule. And as for James Brokenshire "having an agenda" - wise up, he has difficulty lacing his shoes, far less working out agendas.

Edited by Jacksgranda

It may well play into the hands of SF, but its possibly the only way to get them back to work.
As mentioned previously, it's a scandal in itself that these elected politicians are still on full pay and allowances without doing a day's work (apart from slating each other) since January.
On the other hand, does Brokenshire really want that headache or indeed is he capable of taking up the reins, not many seem convinced thus far.

Welcome back, where you been hiding?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41340800

'Bought by a local'

Mary Murphy, who sold the winning ticket from the post office that she runs, said nothing like this had happened on the island before.

Island with a population of 180 has never had a jackpot lottery winner before. Who'd have thought it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 15:13, Glenconner said:

Trump check 

Brexit check

Special relationship check

Billion quid check

Bombardier check

The DUP could always change their slogan to..........

Peace, Jobs, Progres

Not sure that part of the slogan will be very popular amongst the "Ulster Loyal Sash Bears Unionist of 1690" type groups tbh

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely