Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

just heard there is a P WG  arranged for this week .  is this true?
The pwg was disbanded many weeks ago and there will be no further scheduled meetings.

The LL wosfl will happen for next season with the application process due to begin shortly.

There are no pwg meetings due. Whatever you have been told is not true.

16 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

The pwg was disbanded many weeks ago and there will be no further scheduled meetings.

The LL wosfl will happen for next season with the application process due to begin shortly.

There was meant to be a partial one happening involving West Region, LL, East and South Leagues - but it was to be on the same day as the West of Scotland League meeting which seemed unusual. Unless it's now been scrapped because of that meeting.

8 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

I hope that's not the case. Both of them should really be no more than presentations of detailed proposals for the new leagues with something to take away back to the clubs to help them come to a decision.

The last thing we need at either is anyone grandstanding and chaining themselves either to the gates of Hampden or the breakfast buffet at the Holiday Inn.

Suffrajuniors ?

(Gets coat....)

39 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

oh

20 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

There was meant to be a partial one happening involving West Region, LL, East and South Leagues - but it was to be on the same day as the West of Scotland League meeting which seemed unusual. Unless it's now been scrapped because of that meeting.

Theesel1994 I don't know where or who you heard this from but you know there would be absolutely no chance this was happening, why because common sense would tell us that if it was true t would be all over twitter and other online medium from junior members that something positive for the juniors getting in the back door and to be honest, if it  was put online and was a windup then the LL etc.. would decry it to be lies so that's why it was never seen online, no that's not true, that's why I've never seen this alleged meeting online.

I've never heard of this meeting, has anyone else

It was in an email sent out by John Fyffe on behalf of Gordon Ronney as an update
I requested that the Scottish F.A. President convene another Pyramid Working Group Meeting to discuss matters further. I am delighted to report that a Partial Pyramid Work Group meeting involving Lowland League, East of Scotland, South of Scotland & the West Junior F.A. has been scheduled for Thursday 12th March 2020. A positive step.

1 minute ago, STRUTHERS said:

It was in an email sent out by John Fyffe on behalf of Gordon Ronney as an update
I requested that the Scottish F.A. President convene another Pyramid Working Group Meeting to discuss matters further. I am delighted to report that a Partial Pyramid Work Group meeting involving Lowland League, East of Scotland, South of Scotland & the West Junior F.A. has been scheduled for Thursday 12th March 2020. A positive step.

I'm not feeling great, so I'm going to have an early night, but I reckon this post should generate about 6 pages of responses before morning.

3 minutes ago, STRUTHERS said:

What he means it's the lowland league meeting for wosfl and Romney and lowland will be their 

3 minutes ago, STRUTHERS said:

I just wanna check this, your saying and I quote above in bold that there is a meeting scheduled including the LL when was this arranged, dates please but remember there's are I quote "the LL-WOSFL information meeting on Thursday night for all potential clubs who may apply for the new WOS league"

I wonder if BOTH meetings will go ahead

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I just wanna check this, your saying and I quote above in bold that there is a meeting scheduled including the LL when was this arranged, dates please but remember there's are I quote "the LL-WOSFL information meeting on Thursday night for all potential clubs who may apply for the new WOS league"

I think it's more they are twisting it as i. Guessing petrie will be their and wrsjfa will be making out this is a meeting for them

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I concur with Alan - meetings one and the same.