Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

It was in an email sent out by John Fyffe on behalf of Gordon Ronney as an update
I requested that the Scottish F.A. President convene another Pyramid Working Group Meeting to discuss matters further. I am delighted to report that a Partial Pyramid Work Group meeting involving Lowland League, East of Scotland, South of Scotland & the West Junior F.A. has been scheduled for Thursday 12th March 2020. A positive step.
So, the LL have organised a meeting for wrsjfa clubs to attend and ask questions regarding their plans to set up a wosfl and the wrsjfa have now spun this as a partial pwg meeting.

[emoji848]

2 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

So, the LL have organised a meeting for wrsjfa clubs to attend and ask questions regarding their plans to set up a wosfl and the wrsjfa have now spun this as a partial pwg meeting.

emoji848.png

"Can we have a PWG meeting please?"

"If you really want to speak to LL, EoS and SoS, and the SFA, we can arrange for them to all be in the one place on Thursday night - an unofficial PWG, so to speak"

"the salvatation of the association is nigh!"

23 minutes ago, STRUTHERS said:

It was in an email sent out by John Fyffe on behalf of Gordon Ronney as an update
I requested that the Scottish F.A. President convene another Pyramid Working Group Meeting to discuss matters further. I am delighted to report that a Partial Pyramid Work Group meeting involving Lowland League, East of Scotland, South of Scotland & the West Junior F.A. has been scheduled for Thursday 12th March 2020. A positive step.

This kind of stunt is why smart, progressive committees are trying to leave the Juniors within months.

Easy enough to fact check...anyone know exactly where the "partial PWG meeting" is being held?
If it's a hotel in EK I'm calling bullshit right now.
It's in the hotel cark park in a 7 seater Citröen Picasso

9 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Easy enough to fact check...anyone know exactly where the "partial PWG meeting" is being held?

If it's a hotel in EK I'm calling bullshit right now.

I do believe there is a meeting at the request of the WRJFA. It's not a formal PWG, and I'm not sure what the purpose is.  Last ditch attempt from Ronney and a chance to wave his list around of clubs who have signed his declaration?

If I were the LL, EoS and SoS, I wouldn't bother attending, although I guess they many do so out of courtesy.

3 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

emoji848.png

if they are, they're even dummer that they post lolol

It's actually  a meeting where I believe its for various level of clubs, Youth, Amateur, Junior and Senior clubs who have expressed an note of interest in the new WOS league.
Its for interested clubs and as far as I'm aware everyone invited is in club capacity only and NOT JUNIOR ASSOCIATION MEMBER CAPACITY and if they turned in in that manner they would be shown the door

The lad Ronney going to that meeting as the Ladeside rep and trying to spin it as a PWG [emoji23]
What do kilbrinie fans want? Rooney seems 2 do alot of talking cant c it being on behalf of kilbrinie tbh. If beith wanna join the wosl am sure kilbrinie would do aswell

Mon the papers

Old ground I know but I hope that LL WOSFL decide to set up Leagues based on end of season League positions as 90+% will be transferring from the Juniors with other applicants being slotted in appropriately.  This will encourage more of the bigger Junior Clubs to transfer. 

This is not the same situation as the East where an influx of Clubs was joining an already established League. 

2 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Old ground I know but I hope that LL WOSFL decide to set up Leagues based on end of season League positions as 90+% will be transferring from the Juniors with other applicants being slotted in appropriately.  This will encourage more of the bigger Junior Clubs to transfer. 

This is not the same situation as the East where an influx of Clubs was joining an already established League. 

They'll do and accept what ever they want

2 minutes ago, the rambler said:

That's not going to happen for reasons discussed many times.

8 minutes ago, the rambler said:

^^This 

6 minutes ago, the rambler said:

You've got to apply and be accepted before league(s) can be decided. That's what some of the subsequent meeting in April will be about.

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Basically they will cherry pick who they want from the juniors and place them where ever they want to, no appeals or anything. Is there a way to get a better position? Perhaps promises already made? who knows.  

All applications that meet the criteria will be accepted, stop swallowing the shite certain parties are putting around the Junior game.